ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Till the next time... we say goodbye
MGM Grand, Las Vegas - February 8, 2003
Background image by Li'l Red Rooooooooooooooooooooostah for Rooster Productions Lsd.

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Staples gig/Tickets Return to archive
02-05-03 03:46 PM
Martha Hi everybody! Made it to the Staples Center box office late afternoon yesterday and picked up my winning tickets. We're in section 103 row 18 seats 3 and 4. Everything is goiing smoothly and we are thrilled to be here awaiting another Stones show. Just wanted to check in and let people know about our seats incase that might be of interest. Don't know who might be posting the set-list for this one......and photos.....

Hugs to all!
02-05-03 05:31 PM
doo doo doo Dude Hi Martha-

Got my tickets yesterday (in sec 112). I was afraid they would give us nosebleeds but looks like we made out OK.

Enjoy the show, should be a blast!
02-06-03 12:48 PM
MarthaMyDear I just got this newsletter email from the official site:

Subject: Free Tickets for Tonight's Rolling Stones Concert in LA

ROLLINGSTONES.COM

ATTENTION ROLLING STONES FANS - THE ROLLING STONES AND THE NRDC HAVE SAVED A FEW THOUSAND FREE TICKETS ESPECIALLY FOR YOU LOCAL FANS FOR TONIGHT'S FREE CONCERT AT STAPLES CENTER.

CHECK YOUR EMAIL AT 12:30 THIS AFTERNOON TO FIND OUT WHERE YOU CAN GO TO PICK UP YOUR FREE PAIR OF TICKETS.

-www.rollingstones.com-

MARTHA!!! EMAIL ME AT: [email protected] ASAP SO WE CAN MEET-UP, OK.?!?!?! AND/OR LEAVE A MESSAGE HERE 'CAUSE I'LL BE READING THE BOARD AND ONLINE WAITIN' FOR YOU AND THIS EMAIL FROM THE OFFICIAL SITE, WHICH I HOPE COMES!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH MY NAME IN IT, WOULD BE NICE, ALSO!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P
:P :P :P :P TAKE CARE AND I'LL TALK TO YOU SOON!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*** Martha ***

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST