ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Till the next time... we say goodbye
MGM Grand, Las Vegas - February 8, 2003
Background image by Li'l Red Rooooooooooooooooooooostah for Rooster Productions Lsd.

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Phil Spector's victim (nsc) Return to archive
02-05-03 09:06 AM
Factory Girl
http://www.usatoday.com/life/2003-02-04-lana_x.htm
02-05-03 09:27 AM
sammy davis jr. I'm guessing she didn't like the mix......
02-05-03 02:43 PM
stonedinaustralia "Met him on a Monday and my heart stood still..."
02-05-03 02:46 PM
Miss U. God, I can't even imagine what could have possibly transpired inside that lil castle....she just met him for the first time, or was this an ongoing affair?
02-05-03 03:00 PM
gypsy I just saw a little segment about it on Entertainment Tonight. They said that she had left a club with him at 2AM, and was found dead at around 5AM.
02-05-03 03:12 PM
Factory Girl I wonder if it was kinky sex gone bad. Meaning this-was Phil into deviant violent sex?

Remember, when the INXS singer strangled himself during a solo sex act?
02-05-03 04:24 PM
gypsy I doubt it was some kinky sex and asphyxiation death. The victim apparently died from a gunshot wound.

[Edited by gypsy]
02-05-03 05:02 PM
Joey " I doubt it was some kinky sex and asphyxiation death. The victim apparently died from a gunshot wound. "

Thank God it wasn't Tina Jordan . What ??????? Oh , sure , Here you go :

www.TinaJordan.com

Anytime !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJOEY BOY !
02-05-03 08:17 PM
gypsy Joey! Come to gypsy and let her give you a spanking.

Do your sheep get jealous of Tina Jordan?
02-05-03 08:24 PM
Joey " Do your sheep get jealous of Tina Jordan? "

Nah My Princess , they only get jealous of this :

www.ChristiShake.com

Stones !

Joey !

02-05-03 08:40 PM
gypsy Yeah. I saw that the first time you posted it. Christi is much better looking than Tina. Kind of like comparing a sheep to a llama.
02-05-03 09:22 PM
Highwire Rob Joey!

I have to keep cleaning out my Web History, and cookies, and Temporary Internet files with the places you're taking us!

I swear I heard the sound of an auto-dialer starting on that first one...

BUT I CAN'T STOP CLICKING ON THE LINKS!!!!!
[Edited by Highwire Rob]
02-06-03 07:06 AM
corgi37 I vote for Christi too. Tina looks like a wax model. But then, that Playboy for you. Overdose on the old Paint Shop Pro, me thinks. Check out picturemag.com for some homegrown aussie honeys.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST