ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Till the next time... we say goodbye
MGM Grand, Las Vegas - February 8, 2003
Background image by Li'l Red Rooooooooooooooooooooostah for Rooster Productions Lsd.

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: PM facility Return to archive
02-05-03 04:05 AM
stonedinaustralia Voodoo - just to let you know that i've had a couple of people try to send me PM's but they haven't come through - so maybe something is up with it - FYI
02-05-03 04:35 AM
gypsymofo60 Good to know you're not just ignoring me SIA. I think you may also have a problem with your email provider.
02-05-03 06:32 AM
stonedinaustralia i don't think there's a problem with my e-mails, the last i have from you is 20.1.03 - have you tried to send one since??

that's a point re the pm's 'tho - it might be my reception but then others have come through without a problem

has anybody else experienced problems with the pm ??

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
02-05-03 10:05 AM
LadyJane SIA--I got your PM sent on Friday 02/01. Did you get my reply??

LadyJ.
02-05-03 10:18 PM
gypsymofo60
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
i don't think there's a problem with my e-mails, the last i have from you is 20.1.03 - have you tried to send one since??

that's a point re the pm's 'tho - it might be my reception but then others have come through without a problem

has anybody else experienced problems with the pm ??

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]

i think i have on occassion
02-05-03 10:23 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl There's something "special", as I have the option that when someone sends a PM I am notified immediately with a message with the following information:

Subject: New PM notification
Sender: [email protected]
Text:

You have received a new Private Message. You may read it by going here:
http://novogate.com/board/968

Sincerely,

Support
Novogate.com

Sometimes I see it and sometimes not.
02-05-03 10:39 PM
gypsymofo60
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
There's something "special", as I have the option that when someone sends a PM I am notified immediately with a message with the following information:

Subject: New PM notification
Sender: [email protected]
Text:

You have received a new Private Message. You may read it by going here:
http://novogate.com/board/968

Sincerely,

Support
Novogate.com

Sometimes I see it and sometimes not.

That's exactly what happens with me.
02-06-03 05:53 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Wait a minute, so that means Voodoo gets to read every PM that is ever sent by anyone??

Heeheehee!....shitfull aint it! but when it's your sand-pit it's your rules.
02-06-03 10:52 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Wait a minute, so that means Voodoo gets to read every PM that is ever sent by anyone??

...yes, not just me, also Jazz and Gaxxa!

Now I know all your secrets

OF COURSE NOT!! We can't read other PMs, only those directed to ourselves. We can't see passwords as they are encrypted.
02-06-03 10:55 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl F� de erratas:

Please read

There's something "special", as I have the option that when someone sends ME a PM, I am notified immediately with a message with the following...

Sometimes when I enter to my PM area I see messages, when I check my e-mail I don't see the associated message from novogate informing that I have a new message in MY PM area

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST