ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Till the next time... we say goodbye
MGM Grand, Las Vegas - February 8, 2003
Background image by Li'l Red Rooooooooooooooooooooostah for Rooster Productions Lsd.

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jumping Jack Flash Return to archive
02-04-03 07:44 PM
Soul Survivor "Jumping Jack Flash" was fast asleep. It was early morning. He heard knocking on his front door. There was a girl yelling "Cant You Hear Me Knocking". Jack opened the door, and "She Smiled Sweetly". "Gimme Shelter" the woman said, so Jack let her in his house. Jack was hungry, so he told the woman to cook him something. He asked what her name was and she said it was "Angie".

Angie offered to make cookies, but Jack didnt have any "Brown Sugar", so she had to go the store to buy some. But Jack was upset, because she didnt return......

----------------------------------------------------
See what happens next in Jumping Jack Flash Part2.
02-04-03 08:31 PM
The Eggman No expections, Soul but that story was SAD SAD SAD

---------

ahhhhhh. sorry but I couldn't pass it up
02-04-03 09:25 PM
Soul Survivor I know, Im tryin to improve it for part 2.
02-04-03 09:42 PM
J.J.Flash Great Soul, but you could add this:
".....Jack was hungry, so he told the woman to cook him something. He asked what her name was and she said it was "Angie". So, Jack changed his mind and told to him: forget the food baby, give me little drink from your Loving Cup, I Just Want to make love to you"
What do you think my brother?]
Keep Rockin'!
02-04-03 11:10 PM
The Eggman Oh no no no it's great...i was just trying to be smart
02-05-03 03:05 PM
Soul Survivor Right on

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST