ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Till the next time... we say goodbye
MGM Grand, Las Vegas - February 8, 2003
Background image by Li'l Red Rooooooooooooooooooooostah for Rooster Productions Lsd.

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I Wish Macca would Let It Be!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
02-05-03 04:08 PM
Moonisup shipped them aha

no posted them not yet, I have bought new ones for you

i am doing fine
02-05-03 05:44 PM
Sir Stonesalot Nasty!!

Can I kill him can I can I huh huh can I huh can I kill him?

I wanna smite his pubic hair pissin', Mick Taylor dissin', redskin rootin', cockdance wishin', C10 never gonna be in, CANDY ASS!

Or, failing that...can I poop on his shoes?
02-05-03 07:10 PM
Prodigal Son Wow, Savage boy! I'm sorry. To be honest, I heard Flowers was good in light of his 80s work. I guess I'm mistaken. I have heard "Ou Est Le Soleil" and thought it was terrible, you're right. But I heard "My Brave Face" and a couple of other McCartney songs from there and they were good. Then I decided to rent it from the Library CDs and it was crappy outside of "Brave Face," "That Day is Done" and some other one. The rest was typical mediocre McCartney. That oldies Back in the USSR is probably even better. Never heard Driving Rain, but I did enjoy stuff on Flaming Pie ("Used to Be Bad" with Steve Miller as well as "I Really Love You" kick major ass, plus "The World Tonight," "Young Boy," "Heaven on a Sunday," "If You Wanna," and "Flaming Pie" all with Jeff Lynne are also great). But if you look at it, those songs are collaborations with other guys. And his good songs on Flowers are with Elvis Costello. The rest is with his usual sidekicks like Linda. Uugghh, he really is better when he collaborates with proven great collaborators like Lynne (he did great stuff with George and Tom Petty) or Costello. I apologize. I had the impression it was good. It just sucks like the rest of Paul's junk. Now will you call off the war effort? I promise to never like McCartney stuff again. All Stones. Stones, Stones, Stones, Stones.
02-05-03 07:54 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Or, failing that...can I poop on his shoes?

Hah! Little do you know, I wear sandals.

-tSYX --- Can you see the real me, preacher?
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST