ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Till the next time... we say goodbye
MGM Grand, Las Vegas - February 8, 2003
Background image by Li'l Red Rooooooooooooooooooooostah for Rooster Productions Lsd.

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones touring party Return to archive
02-03-03 10:50 PM
Mannish Bwoy Could anyone tell me his impression on this album? What's in it, what's the quality and should i get it?
Thanks,
Mannish Bwoy.
02-03-03 10:54 PM
MP what touring album?
02-04-03 03:20 AM
marko If you mean that 72 tour bo,then,yes you must get it!
02-04-03 09:47 AM
jb Marko...is 72 touring party soundboard? How many discs? If you have it, can I purchase it from you? Thanks..Josh....
02-04-03 11:57 AM
mikecooper I have it and if you want i will make you a copy

email me
02-04-03 01:02 PM
marko got it too,,mine is copy,but i just borrowed original from
my mate,,i can copy it from that one.
02-04-03 01:07 PM
jb Thanks guys...
02-04-03 02:18 PM
throbby From Hendrik Mulder's excellent Love You Live website.

There's a link to this site on the IORR website. Click on bootlegs on the IORR cover page and then on Hendrik's link. Hendrik has the boots sorted by tours. He has a complete listing of each disc's contents and which show each song was recorded from. A very useful boot site.
[Edited by throbby]
02-04-03 02:44 PM
throbby I forgot to add that this is a seven disc set.
02-05-03 04:18 AM
Mathijs If you don't have this set: BUY IT (or copy it...).

It is simply the best boot of the best Stones tour ever. It's 7 CD's with all known radio recordings (Philly, San Francisco, Fort Worth 2nd show)), the complete Fort Worth 1st show, the complete Welcome To New York Tape and lots more, all in BEST EVER quality. If you ot this set, you can get rid of all you Philadelphia Special's, the very Ancient's and the Welcome To New York's.
02-05-03 04:18 AM
Mathijs If you don't have this set: BUY IT (or copy it...).

It is simply the best boot of the best Stones tour ever. It's 7 CD's with all known radio recordings (Philly, San Francisco, Fort Worth 2nd show)), the complete Fort Worth 1st show, the complete Welcome To New York Tape and lots more, all in BEST EVER quality. If you ot this set, you can get rid of all you Philadelphia Special's, the very Ancient's and the Welcome To New York's.

Mathijs
02-05-03 11:08 AM
jb Is the quality better than Ladies and Gentleman, A few Hearts Broken, Happy Birhday Nicky, Sydney..?
02-05-03 11:44 AM
marko Sbd songs are in that quality,but the few songs which are
from audience,aren�t that ex,,ofcourse,still get ti,you
won�t regret it.
02-05-03 02:49 PM
Mannish Bwoy Thanks guys, now i know what to do!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST