ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Till the next time... we say goodbye
MGM Grand, Las Vegas - February 8, 2003
Background image by Li'l Red Rooooooooooooooooooooostah for Rooster Productions Lsd.

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Vintage Rolling Stones T-Shirt Return to archive
02-02-03 09:12 AM
Solobox This is my first time posting here. This is an awesome site!

Some of you may be interested in an online shop I found that sells vintage t-shirts from the 1970's. I ordered a glam rock Rolling Stones design on a blue t-shirt, and it is unbelievably cool.

Here is the link: http://www.RetroDuck.com
02-02-03 12:51 PM
J.J.Flash Thanks in advance Stone brother! I'll check this! See ya!
Keep Rockin'!
02-02-03 05:31 PM
nankerphelge I'd love to find one of the classic 1970s era yellow Tee with the red tongue. The yellow was the same color as the album labels. Anyone have one or know where they can be found?
02-04-03 09:37 AM
jb They only have one iron on at this time..pretty cool...$35.00 on 50/50 ringer....

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST