ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Till the next time... we say goodbye
MGM Grand, Las Vegas - February 8, 2003
Background image by Li'l Red Rooooooooooooooooooooostah for Rooster Productions Lsd.

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ...but keith Likes it !! Return to archive
01-30-03 05:51 PM
exile a ad from clothing brand FUCT thought it was a great picture

01-30-03 07:33 PM
fmk438j That's cool they are using Keith

01-30-03 09:25 PM
Martha LOVE IT!
01-30-03 10:30 PM
exile anyone have a copy of the original picture they are using?
cool T shirt hey
01-30-03 11:26 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I am one of the few in the world with the original state of the art cibachrome in museum quality paper - full size directly from Kevin Mazur's original. Gazza and Fernando Aceves have other originals but in small size, and Estela in Argentina one small print-out from a digital image I made from the small original (50Mb+).

This is my original

T-Shirt by Robert Altman, Keith wearing it by Kevin Mazur, the girls holding it by me

I offered the original at $1,000 USD and nobody even tried to bid LOL. The photo was taken when Kevin was in LFI before creating Wireimage. LFI does not sell prints, and does not sell digital pictures to the public, only to the media. So now is an impossible collector's item.

The photo in the t-shirt is by our friend Mr. Robert Altman, for more about it check this space in his new relocated website, and check the link to Rocks Off at the bottom

http://www.altmanphoto.com/My_Week_7_March_15.html

Some months ago I posted a full size photo to print in high resolution, now I can't do it. Sorry.
01-30-03 11:40 PM
Riffhard Yes it is a lovely shot of The Human Riff innit? Gerardo you may recall that I was wearing that same shirt at YOTI back in Sept. The company FUCT makes them,but I have been told that they are no longer being made. Thankfully I got one very early!

Riffhard
01-30-03 11:47 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Sure I remember that one, I told you... great T! It was in a green or blue background, pretty cool! Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifhard!
01-30-03 11:50 PM
exile man i joined this forum too late
i would have loved a picture to print of that photo

enjoy your picture

[Edited by exile]
01-31-03 11:34 PM
~AzQb ~Let's not forget who coined this paRtIcKlEr lil phrase worked into a tune then liked enuf to use for the name of one of ThEiR records...

Courtesy Joey Ramone:

"Too Tough To Die"

I am a tu tu tu tu tough tough guy
I tell no tales I do no lie

I am a tu tu tu tu tough tough guy
Halo round my head to tough to die

Main attraction in a freak side show
Down in the basement where the cobwebs grow
On my last leg just gettin' by
Halo round my read too tough to die

Rainy days rain cool wine
I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine
Hot sweat on my face
I feel like goin' out someplace

Up late light my chocolate sweet
Down at the gym where the muscle boys meet
I am very nice guy very sincere
In real good shape I have no fear

At the concert when the band comes on
I am in the ring where I belong
On my last leg just gettin' by
Halo round my head too tough to die
02-03-03 11:14 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is the original photo, I didn't post it that day as Robert's website was down.

and this is the Rolling Stone cover

And this is my girfriend Patti wearing the same portrait, one of the best ever done, thanks Robert!

A small caption of Keith wearing that T-Shirt is at the link above.

Well, here itis again http://www.altmanphoto.com/My_Week_7_March_15.html
02-03-03 11:24 AM
throbby Now those were the days.
02-03-03 09:32 PM
The Eggman I bought one of those tees along time ago...one with blue, one with grey, and one red tee with black

Having these 3 tees makes me very special

I posted alwhile back that i had them
and you could of gotten them at www.fuct.com i think

but i got all 3 three from this small hemp shop
02-04-03 03:47 AM
exile
I found this Tshirt on ebay

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST