ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Till the next time... we say goodbye
MGM Grand, Las Vegas - February 8, 2003
Background image by Li'l Red Rooooooooooooooooooooostah for Rooster Productions Lsd.

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 40 licks... 40 licking avatars! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
01-26-03 11:01 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl All of them are available, just pick yours:

1) Copy the image location
2) Enter the "update profile" section at http://novogate.com/boards/profile.php?boardid=968
3) Enter the image location into your avatar box
4) Click submit
5) Post a reply message here to (1) Test it, (2) let the other regulars that the image you selected is not available.

01-26-03 11:03 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Also if you wish and you already have one avatar, please post a reply here to let all other users that the avatar is used. We have had regulars making their own avatar to then find out that somone that does not post often is already using the avatar.
01-27-03 12:25 AM
Gimme Shelter test
01-27-03 12:26 AM
Gimme Shelter I know this might sound stupid, but how do I copy the image location????
01-27-03 12:53 AM
Gimme Shelter test
01-27-03 12:54 AM
Gimme Shelter Finally, I figured it out!!!!
01-27-03 01:13 AM
Marilyn voodoo...where do I post the pic I want to use?
01-27-03 04:06 AM
Monkey Woman Let's see...
01-27-03 07:26 AM
J.J.Flash When I wanna drink a international beer, I drink Heineken, right Keith? I love this dutch beer.
"Let's drink to the hard working people......."
01-27-03 07:29 AM
J.J.Flash Fuck, doesn't working!! I put the correct URL! I'll try again!
01-27-03 07:31 AM
J.J.Flash Hey Moonisup, do you wanna some of this? See ya!
01-27-03 09:07 AM
scope Like the tongue, but what the hell is this
01-27-03 09:59 AM
Scottfree Where's Evil?
01-27-03 10:37 AM
parmeda Scope...
Looks like a tat on a guy's deltoid muscle to me...
01-27-03 11:00 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Marilyn wrote:
voodoo...where do I post the pic I want to use?

I sent you a PM yesterday, but in the meantime please select the avatar before is too late.

The directions are simple:

1.- Copy the URL of the image.

If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer put the mouse pointer in the image you want and right-click your mouse, a windows will appear and click �properties�, a new window will appear and now double click the image location (URL). Go to 2.

If you are using Netscape just right-click and click on �Copy image location�. Go to 2.

Other way is as simple as this, the images are numbered 01 to 40 with the following location: http://www.albec.net.mx/personales/rocksoff/available-avatar-01.jpg so just find the image number counting and change the 01 in the URL above and put the number of the image you want. Go to 2.

2.- Enter the �Update profile� section, is on the board�s header, or just click here http://novogate.com/boards/profile.php?boardid=968

3.- Find the box �Avatar� in the �Optional Information� section and paste the location of the image.

4.- Click submit.

5.- Reply in this thread to test your avatar and let the regulars know that the image is already taken by you.

If this is not enough mail me and I will do it for you but you need to change your password and let me know the temporary password, I will make the update and then you will reset your password.
01-27-03 11:01 AM
LadyJane You are really in the "avatar creating mood" aren't you, Voodoo? Your selection of photos is great!!

Thanks again for your time yesterday. I'm sure all board members appreciate your help.

Rocks Off is looking very spiffy with all of these new pics!!

LadyJ.
01-27-03 11:59 AM
Tom TEST
01-27-03 12:49 PM
Monkey Woman I'm with LadyJane on this one. Great selection, Gerardo! Thanx for your help!
01-27-03 01:30 PM
throbby test
01-27-03 01:40 PM
throbby Thanks Voodoo

01-27-03 02:45 PM
scope
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Scope...
Looks like a tat on a guy's deltoid muscle to me...

Deltoid, eh?
Look at the upper left of the avatar and then tilt your head to the right. I am taking some meds today that have me a bit light headed, but I see a little head resting on a shoulder.
I think I should go home and lie down now.
01-27-03 02:47 PM
jb Scope...a great, refreshing, mouth rinse!!!
01-27-03 02:49 PM
parmeda Ok Scope, now that you mentioned that...
I don't know what the f*ck that is, LOL!
01-27-03 02:51 PM
jb Pam, I met Scope and he is very "respectable"
01-27-03 03:03 PM
Miss U. Testing....
01-27-03 03:23 PM
Maxlugar Good God!

Maxy no like! Maxy no like!!!

Maxy run fast!!!!

Aaaawwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!
01-27-03 03:44 PM
Dandelion*
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Good God!

Maxy no like! Maxy no like!!!

Maxy run fast!!!!

Aaaawwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it up Max! You're only encouraging it! Hahahahahahaha!

I need a drink. Maybe six or seven. I think I may have nightmares tonight.

01-27-03 03:47 PM
Soul Survivor If we dont want our avatars anymore, like my keith one, could I post it up somewhere for others to use it if they want
01-27-03 04:49 PM
stewed & Keefed test
01-27-03 04:55 PM
stewed & Keefed test
Page: 1 2 3

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST