ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine a Light" World Premier
The 58th Berlinale International Film Festival - February 7, 2008
© Andreas Fechner with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: new album Ronnie Wood Return to archive
1st February 2008 07:45 AM
thejuf Ronnie is running a competition on his website www.ronniewood.com, enter the “caravan” section.
This year he wants to record a new cd with special guests and asks fans to submit their favourite 1970, non-Wood tracks. (Hence no Stones)

Ronnie on his website:
[i]I get so many emails and requests from you guys asking me to record specific tracks I wanted to give you the chance to actually make that happen.
So tell me the name of one song the people of 2008 need to hear a Woody version of.

The track must be released in the 1970s and it must be something you think will appeal to the people of today.

The competition only runs for 10 days so nothing too obscure please.

If your track is chosen, you will be credited on the album, and I will send you a signed copy before release.
Thank you guys and I m looking forward to reading your submissions.

Ronnie X [i]

[Edited by thejuf]
1st February 2008 07:54 AM
cabledogg2 Hmmm...... Didn't rod already do a few cover cd's? How about a disc of NEW songs ronnie.......Please!!!!
1st February 2008 08:30 AM
FotiniD Great idea, but hard to pick just one song.

Hey, Woody's site is fantastic by the way!! Great stuff there and I love the layout and Ronnie introducing us to the caravan Great job.
1st February 2008 11:09 AM
AlexKx I really don't understand him, you all, or anyone. I really thought it was already announced that The Faces were reuniting this year? What the hell is going on?!
1st February 2008 12:58 PM
gimmekeef That lil acoustic piece of 10 secs he plays in his caravan must be the flip side to "Hurricane"....lol
1st February 2008 01:05 PM
Nellcote Remember this thought.
There is no Faces reunion until Mac says there is.
All other statements are rumour.
Thank you for your continued cooperation & support.
1st February 2008 01:08 PM
Some Guy record some 70s sounding rock with the Stones.
1st February 2008 03:04 PM
thejuf no Faces reunion.
2nd February 2008 05:55 AM
Fuck! i added Cocaine by Eric Clapton to the list of songs that he might do for the new album.... hope this one will win; imagine ronnie playing this song in 2008 with special guest Eric Clapton!

Fuck!
[Edited by Fuck!]

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)