ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine a Light" World Premier
The 58th Berlinale International Film Festival - February 7, 2008
© Andreas Fechner with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: America 1, Romney/Bush Geeks/Mormons 0.000000 (all-American content) Return to archive Page: 1 2
29th January 2008 09:57 PM
sirmoonie Score one for de Nation, mon!

.....cuz you see you're on a losing streak.....Jesus guys, ultimately the $$$$$$$$ (the "Large Green") can't fix whackjob-gooned, any more than it could fix stupid, boys. You shouldn't need to me told this.

29th January 2008 10:12 PM
gypsy
29th January 2008 10:27 PM
robpop You are wasting your time. These people still are so hard-headed that they still defend W.
29th January 2008 10:34 PM
gypsy
29th January 2008 10:42 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:
You are wasting your time. These people still are so hard-headed that they still defend W.

I knew that 7+ years ago, when they elected the idiot. And yet here we are.

Anyway, its now America's time to shine. Its fucking chaos down here at McCain Central! Americans everywhere with American flags doing American stuff, partying with real Americans . . . John's mom came down and took a golf club to a Romney pinata someone made . . . Jagger called in . . . kegs . . . Americans . . . freedom . . . John said "fuck" . . . I gotta go man, its fucking crazy down here!
29th January 2008 11:05 PM
gypsy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

John's mom came down and took a golf club to a Romney pinata someone made . . .

She is, like, the coolest blue-haired old lady ever.
29th January 2008 11:13 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
gypsy wrote:

She is, like, the coolest blue-haired old lady ever.

Roberta used to romp, back in the day. Way back in the day.

29th January 2008 11:20 PM
gypsy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Roberta used to romp, back in the day. Way back in the day.

I know. I have seen her in interviews. You can tell that woman used to get her romp on.
30th January 2008 12:34 AM
sirmoonie The exit polls were telling. Voters who identified themselves as "American" voted overwhelmingly in favor of McCain, while voters who believed that the white boy Nephites thrashed the dark-cursed Lamanites in New York state near where the Angel Moroni planted the golden tablets mostly went for Willard Romney.
30th January 2008 02:41 AM
pdog I love sirmoonie! If McCain was black it would be awesome... We need a crazy negro running the show... I'm very happy FL got it right!
30th January 2008 11:44 AM
gimmekeef Hey its exciting and close races...gobs of money flowing..power being traded for future favors....Just one thing though...When is one of these dipshits on either side going to say what they are planning to do?....Change?...what like a diaper thats clean for a minute at best??
30th January 2008 12:46 PM
Starbuck
quote:
We need a crazy negro running the show...

30th January 2008 12:54 PM
monkey_man Starbuck,
Thanks for Santana!
MM
30th January 2008 02:15 PM
Starbuck cheeze off, mets boy!

i can't #@!$ing believe we gave up the best pitcher in baseball for 4 yahoo prospects, the most major league ready of which hit like .238 last year. sickening!!! we got more for chuck knoblauch!
30th January 2008 02:32 PM
pdog
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
cheeze off, mets boy!

i can't #@!$ing believe we gave up the best pitcher in baseball for 4 yahoo prospects, the most major league ready of which hit like .238 last year. sickening!!! we got more for chuck knoblauch!

You're just pissed b/c it's freezing cold there....
30th January 2008 02:33 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm very happy FL got it right!

I'm blushing.
30th January 2008 02:35 PM
Factory Girl
quote:
pdog wrote:
We need a crazy negro running the show...

You seen Obama, boy?
30th January 2008 02:54 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
cheeze off, mets boy!

LOL!!!
30th January 2008 02:54 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:

You're just pissed b/c it's freezing cold there....

It's freezing cold here too!
30th January 2008 06:39 PM
Scottfree Yeah that MCcain/Feingold was some fine legislation, very "American"....
30th January 2008 08:20 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Scottfree wrote:
Yeah that MCcain/Feingold was some fine legislation, very "American"....

That man risked his life, damn near lost his life, fighting for your freedom. And as you can see, decent hard-working family-oriented Americans in the great state of Florida have resoundly rejected your skewed world view, and voted to protect our Judeo-Christian heritage. For you to come in here and question John McCain's patriotism just to advance your pro-Mormon pro-Bush agenda is quite frankly sickening.
30th January 2008 09:51 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

the great state of Florida

I don't even care what we're talking about!

the great city of St Petersburg
my closet football the great tampabay bus
30th January 2008 09:53 PM
robpop
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

I don't even care what we're talking about!

the great city of St Petersburg
my closet football the great tampabay bus

See one hit wonder thread.
30th January 2008 10:00 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
robpop wrote:

See one hit wonder thread.

BASTARD!!!
30th January 2008 10:01 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

BASTARD!!!

Christ, I spelled Bucs wrong, nice.
30th January 2008 10:07 PM
robpop
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

BASTARD!!!

I'm getting FOTP to call you Tampax everyday. I don't care what people say about him...He is funny, it may be unintentional, but he is still funny.
30th January 2008 10:12 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
robpop wrote:

I'm getting FOTP to call you Tampax everyday. I don't care what people say about him...He is funny, it may be unintentional, but he is still funny.

That's wrong. He's def upped it, before it was just gaye.
30th January 2008 11:04 PM
robpop
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

That's wrong. He's def upped it, before it was just gaye.

He can't help it. You know what I am saying.
30th January 2008 11:18 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
robpop wrote:

He can't help it. You know what I am saying.

I think so.
31st January 2008 12:30 AM
the good
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I knew that 7+ years ago, when they elected the idiot. And yet here we are.

Anyway, its now America's time to shine. Its fucking chaos down here at McCain Central! Americans everywhere with American flags doing American stuff, partying with real Americans . . . John's mom came down and took a golf club to a Romney pinata someone made . . . Jagger called in . . . kegs . . . Americans . . . freedom . . . John said "fuck" . . . I gotta go man, its fucking crazy down here!

I don't share your hatred of W, but I am a huge McCain supporter. A truly great man, who will make a great US president. Limbaugh, Hannity, Levin, et al have all been castrated. Mac is back baby!

Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)