ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine a Light" World Premier
The 58th Berlinale International Film Festival - February 7, 2008
© Andreas Fechner with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Joan Jett Appreciation Thread... Return to archive Page: 1 2
28th January 2008 10:22 PM
gypsy
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

So weak, not even worth it for me to make you cry again.

What do you mean "again?" You've not made me cry once. You've never "schooled" me, whitey, and you never will.
28th January 2008 10:57 PM
andrews27
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Love Alice, Shane to butch for my tastes in lesbians. Like the lipstick kind, of course.

You had to be there for punk rock: Shane is the type I used to pull in college.
28th January 2008 11:28 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
gypsy wrote:

What do you mean "again?" You've not made me cry once. You've never "schooled" me, whitey, and you never will.

Victory is mine, you really suck. You relied on you pretty looks for to long and now that their going you have no game.
28th January 2008 11:29 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
andrews27 wrote:

You had to be there for punk rock: Shane is the type I used to pull in college.

I have to say, she looked sexy as an angel.
28th January 2008 11:43 PM
robpop
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Whitey? I've been communicating with white people? Fuck....Thank Black Baby Jesus black history month is almost here.
29th January 2008 12:08 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
robpop wrote:

Whitey? I've been communicating with white people? Fuck....Thank Black Baby Jesus black history month is almost here.

I am actually Mayan, but freakishly tall.
29th January 2008 12:36 AM
gypsy
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Victory is mine, you really suck. You relied on you pretty looks for to long and now that their going you have no game.

Excellent job spelling!
29th January 2008 12:36 AM
gypsy
quote:
robpop wrote:

Word, my niggah.
29th January 2008 07:16 AM
glencar
quote:
andrews27 wrote:
L-Word rocks! Since I'm a guy, and since men dominate film and TV, I end up watching a lot of male-oriented stuff, even when it's an indie or an art movie. When I get sick and tired of looking at guys up there - guys with grimaces and stubble and a noble mission to do, or die - I really appreciate a smart show/movie that lets me watch a crew of women work out on the screen, on some, er...refreshing womens' problems.

That and the fact that they're half naked a lot, and that Jennifer Beals is the most gorgeous and poised chick possible, and that the girls that play Alice and Shane are sexy finds, all makes L-Word the star of a Soprano-less universe for me. I feel sorry for you guys in the UK, Singapore, wherever, who can't experience this.

Shane likes men in real life!
29th January 2008 10:12 AM
andrews27
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

I have to say, she looked sexy as an angel.

Sexy voice on Kate Moennig who plays Shane, too. The voice and the haircut both remind me of Jane Fonda in the movie "Klute," for which she got her Oscar for boiling down her sexiness to its narrowest artistic concentration.

Ever notice the pack-order on L-Word? Bette is the Alpha dyke of the straight world, with the best job and highest public profile. Shane, though, is the Alpha dyke of the underworld, and her legendary sexual connections and fearlessness keep Bette respectful of her, as a tame dog defers to a wolf. Those two could never get it on: matter and anti-matter would meet, and the universe implode. I'm afraid only Andy Dick would survive.

And - face it - Shane is the only Stones moll on that show. She looks like Keith (in his Patti Smith phases) in the footage under the theme song, when she leads that hot girl into the men's room.

[Edited by andrews27]
29th January 2008 10:17 AM
andrews27
quote:
glencar wrote:
Shane likes men in real life!

That's good news for me, if I ever get to an L.A. party. The girl who plays Alice is the only out lesbian among the major players.
[Edited by andrews27]
29th January 2008 10:57 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
andrews27 wrote:

Sexy voice on Kate Moennig who plays Shane, too. The voice and the haircut both remind me of Jane Fonda in the movie "Klute," for which she got her Oscar for boiling down her sexiness to its narrowest artistic concentration.

Ever notice the pack-order on L-Word? Bette is the Alpha dyke of the straight world, with the best job and highest public profile. Shane, though, is the Alpha dyke of the underworld, and her legendary sexual connections and fearlessness keep Bette respectful of her, as a tame dog defers to a wolf. Those two could never get it on: matter and anti-matter would meet, and the universe implode. I'm afraid only Andy Dick would survive.

And - face it - Shane is the only Stones moll on that show. She looks like Keith (in his Patti Smith phases) in the footage under the theme song, when she leads that hot girl into the men's room.

[Edited by andrews27]

I'm in fucking awe!
29th January 2008 11:01 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
andrews27 wrote:

That's good news for me, if I ever get to an L.A. party. The girl who plays Alice is the only out lesbian among the major players.
[Edited by andrews27]

Alice is sassy...... What's the word on the street about the Black women?? Bette Is tall! I'm as big a fan of Pam Grier as any man should have a right to be, but what they paying her with...cheeseburgeers. Shane pulls all the ass, never would have thought she liked penis.
29th January 2008 01:51 PM
andrews27
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Alice is sassy...... What's the word on the street about the Black women?? Bette Is tall! I'm as big a fan of Pam Grier as any man should have a right to be, but what they paying her with...cheeseburgeers. Shane pulls all the ass, never would have thought she liked penis.

J. Beals is allegedly married. Pam has just crossed over the change-of-life barrier, and accepts that she can't return. So must we. Of course, contractually, Pam cannot be portrayed as a dyke (just as Beals, the other top star, and Marlee Matlin, will never be shown naked), but she did do that experiment of going to bed with Papi, the hot Latina - and it had to be a *failed* experiment to preserve Pam's hetero cred. Tasha, Alice's soldier girlfriend, is just beautiful with those afro-hispano-indio looks.

[Edited by andrews27]
29th January 2008 02:48 PM
glencar
quote:
andrews27 wrote:

[Edited by andrews27]

I find that ironic as she played it a bit bi-sexual in the first 2 seasons & she looks heterosexual. I think Rachel Shelley who plays Helena Peabody (the Brit) is also a lesbian but not 100% certain.
[Edited by glencar]
29th January 2008 02:54 PM
andrews27
quote:
glencar wrote:
I find that ironic as she palyed it a bit bi-sexual in the first 2 seasons & she looks heterosexual. I think Rachel Shelley who plays Helena Peabody (the Brit) is also a lesbian but not 100% certain.

The bi thing is still going on. In the Charlie's Angels spoof scene, when another Angel accidentally points her Gaydar gun at Alice, it reads "Bisexual." Leisha Hailey, who plays Alice, is a classic American girl with a classic voice.. I cheered when Tasha came back and they made it on the floor at the end of season 5, episode 1. Please. no more guys for Alice - it would halve my amusement.
29th January 2008 03:04 PM
glencar She is indeed very pretty!
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)