ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine a Light" World Premier
The 58th Berlinale International Film Festival - February 7, 2008
© Andreas Fechner with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New(d) Pics Mick's ex France's 1st Lady Return to archive
25th January 2008 07:07 PM
Rev Twenty Redlights

Carla Bruni snapped wearing 'wedding band'
- and nothing else

A Spanish magazine has published an exclusive picture of French president Nicolas Sarkozy's fiancée Carla Bruni wearing only a pair of black leather boots - and what appears to be a wedding ring.

The image, published online in the February edition of DT, shows the model-turned-singer-turned French President's fiancée lying on floor cushions with her arms protectively crossed over her chest.

The presence of a simple gold band on her wedding finger will further fuel rumours the Italian beauty has wed Sarkozy after a whirlwind romance.

The magazine's spokeswoman could not confirm when the risque photographs of Bruni were taken, but said the shoot took place before President Sarkozy officially confirmed their relationship on January 8.

Maria Sanchez, from the magazine's publisher Focus, said: "It could have been as early as last August."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=509977&in_page_id=1811

Also:

From the article, "The Day Carla Bruni Opened
the Door to Me Topless"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=509825&in_page_id=1879
25th January 2008 07:51 PM
fireontheplatter i think she is very attractive

everybody say ow
25th January 2008 07:55 PM
Sioux I think she looks like a cat in that last photo....a new Catwoman, perhaps?
25th January 2008 08:32 PM
gypsy She's stunning...always has been.
25th January 2008 09:23 PM
glencar Amazingly hot body. She's 40?
26th January 2008 12:36 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
glencar wrote:
Amazingly hot body. She's 40?

40 is apparently the new 20.
26th January 2008 08:36 AM
Jeep Well, she's the boss at home...

26th January 2008 08:47 AM
Jeep A cartoon from a french blog :

26th January 2008 09:58 AM
Scottfree Does she have a smoothy?
26th January 2008 11:36 AM
CrissCrossMind No wonder ... Jerry never liked this one ... Voodoo yer Whodoo ... two thumbs up ... CCM
26th January 2008 12:31 PM
Riffhard I guess I'll be the voice of dissent here. I don't think she is very attractive at all. Her eyes are too far apart, and she reminds me of the Cat Lady Jocelyn Wildenstein. She looks fake. As in artificial. As in not real. As in non human.

As in--->

Riffy
[Edited by Riffhard]
26th January 2008 01:29 PM
Sioux
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
I guess I'll be the voice of dissent here. I don't think she is very attractive at all. Her eyes are too far apart, and she reminds me of the Cat Lady Jocelyn Wildenstein. She looks fake. As in artificial. As in not real. As in non human.

As in--->

Riffy
[Edited by Riffhard]

That's who I was thinking of in that picture of her that I said looked like a cat. I think she's a lot prettier than she looks in that one nude photo, though.
26th January 2008 02:28 PM
gypsy
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
I guess I'll be the voice of dissent here. I don't think she is very attractive at all. Her eyes are too far apart, and she reminds me of the Cat Lady Jocelyn Wildenstein. She looks fake. As in artificial. As in not real. As in non human.

As in--->

Riffy
[Edited by Riffhard]

Gotta disagree w/ you, Riffy. Carla has always looked like that - she's all natural.
26th January 2008 02:33 PM
CrissCrossMind Carla does look too perfect ... but hell that would be the fun ... to mess up the hair (& everything else in the barnyard) ... she is a cutie ... CCM
26th January 2008 02:35 PM
robpop
27th January 2008 08:46 AM
Mr Jurkka
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
i think she is very attractive

everybody say ow

You think?!
29th January 2008 07:05 AM
prism She had her nose done before her career began.
29th January 2008 08:54 PM
gotdablouse no tits ?
29th January 2008 09:01 PM
CrissCrossMind LOL ??????

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)