ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine a Light" World Premier
The 58th Berlinale International Film Festival - February 7, 2008
© Andreas Fechner with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Press Release (Massive Stones Content) Return to archive
25th January 2008 11:55 AM
nankerphelge OMAHA, NEBRASKA (January 25, 2008) -- Scientists for Tardrite Corporation announced today a breakthrough in helmet technology, unveiling the new "Biden Series" which allows even the dumbest of people to fully function in society and even run for public office.

The Biden Series incorporates a number of new features over the previous "Joey" and "Ian" models including full GPS tracking, Sirius radio programming, and the patented "dumb down" feature which allows the wearer to make racial slurs so that anyone can understand -- even Indians at 7-11.

Available immediately at a Tardrite outlet near you.

25th January 2008 12:04 PM
LadyJane YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!

First a near heart attack thinking this was TOUR NEWS.

Then choking from laughing so hard.

You are missed around here, Nanky!!!

Remember the "Beers for Lunch" posts?????

LJ.

25th January 2008 01:54 PM
PartyDoll MEG google both Tardrite and tardite( wasn't that Feej's spelling?)....

You'll be amazed at the top entries!

RO..read this site regularly and your vocabulary and knowledge will increase by leaps and bounds.....
25th January 2008 02:00 PM
LadyJane
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
google both Tardrite and tardite( wasn't that Feej's spelling?)....

You'll be amazed at the top entries!

RO..read this site regularly and your vocabulary and knowledge will increase by leaps and bounds.....

O
M
G

We have coined the phrase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUNNY!!!!!!

LJ.
25th January 2008 02:23 PM
glencar One time I wrote a post asking "Is Jake Cohl gay?" & it ended up on the google page. Boy did I get emails about that!
26th January 2008 02:42 PM
gypsy Just Google'd "Tardrite," and here is the first thing that comes up:

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:R2DrwPlCBlYJ:www.novogate.com/board/968/Archives/12-24-2004/206180-1.html+%22tardrite%22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us
[Edited by gypsy]
26th January 2008 03:02 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
OMAHA, NEBRASKA (January 25, 2008) -- Scientists for Tardrite Corporation announced today a breakthrough in helmet technology, unveiling the new "Biden Series" which allows even the dumbest of people to fully function in society and even run for public office.

The Biden Series incorporates a number of new features over the previous "Joey" and "Ian" models including full GPS tracking, Sirius radio programming, and the patented "dumb down" feature which allows the wearer to make racial slurs so that anyone can understand -- even Indians at 7-11.

Available immediately at a Tardrite outlet near you.

Not just funny !!!!!

..........FRIGGIN FUNNY !!!!!!

Nanky , C10 .........................................

You are much loved by Joey .

Joey , C10 ....aka ... 'kins ! ¢â

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
26th January 2008 03:10 PM
GotToRollMe Nanky you BASTARD! LOL!
26th January 2008 10:43 PM
TomL some days I wish I had a hat like that.
27th January 2008 12:21 PM
Joey
quote:
TomL wrote:
some days I wish I had a hat like that.

.... some NIGHTS .
28th January 2008 01:08 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Just Google'd "Tardrite," and here is the first thing that comes up:

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:R2DrwPlCBlYJ:www.novogate.com/board/968/Archives/12-24-2004/206180-1.html+%22tardrite%22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us
[Edited by gypsy]

Things were def fresher...

Best post ever!!!!
Jair wrote:
Hey all, who you think would be nice to do a duet along Mick Jagger? No, I don't, please.

I vote for Macy Grace. That girl has a wonderful voice - as Mick. Both will gonna be...wow. Something.

Actually, a bit of that Macy Gray sound mix with the Stones would be great too. That black thing, you know. Roots.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)