ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine a Light" World Premier
The 58th Berlinale International Film Festival - February 7, 2008
© Andreas Fechner with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŃOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: David Beckham is destroying the planet! Return to archive Page: 1 2
24th January 2008 11:46 AM
Riffhard Here.....for all you gullible "the sky is falling" types. Now a wacky British eviroloon group is claiming that Beckham is hastening the destruction of the planet!

Meanwhile, back in Greenland, the glaciers are freezing at rate faster than they have in centuries.

When will people wake up to the fact that this human causation of global warming is pure bullshit, and nothing more than a money grab for taxes and enviro grants! Damn some people are so stupid! Enjoy paying those for "carbon taxes" England!

David Beckham is a planet killer!!

Riffy

24th January 2008 11:58 AM
Fiji Joe Wow!...That is some carbon footprint Beckham has...It must be all those "pull my finger" pranks he's so fond of playing

24th January 2008 05:52 PM
pdog Motörhead Rules!!!

That's it, nothing else... fuck everything else!

Hi Riffy! Hi Fiji. hope you're well... Even Sunny California is cold today!!!

BUT!!!

Motörhead RULES!!!
24th January 2008 06:29 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:
Motörhead Rules!!!

That's it, nothing else... fuck everything else!

Hi Riffy! Hi Fiji. hope you're well... Even Sunny California is cold today!!!

BUT!!!

Motörhead RULES!!!

Hey there Pdog...am I to take it that you got the motorhead roadie job???...congrats!!!
24th January 2008 06:42 PM
Starbuck is that why you've been staying away?

was it something i said???
24th January 2008 06:56 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Here.....for all you gullible "the sky is falling" types. Now a wacky British eviroloon group is claiming that Beckham is hastening the destruction of the planet!

Meanwhile, back in Greenland, the glaciers are freezing at rate faster than they have in centuries.

When will people wake up to the fact that this human causation of global warming is pure bullshit, and nothing more than a money grab for taxes and enviro grants! Damn some people are so stupid! Enjoy paying those for "carbon taxes" England!

David Beckham is a planet killer!!

Riffy

when was the last time you visited greenland mister?
24th January 2008 07:01 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

when was the last time you visited greenland mister?

When's the last time you been at the fat whole in the ozone layer?
24th January 2008 07:04 PM
Some Guy
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

well above the rim.
24th January 2008 07:12 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

come to think of it.....last night

24th January 2008 07:25 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

come to think of it.....last night

I meant to say hole, I guess I can't get whores off the brain.
24th January 2008 07:36 PM
gorda In America, his wife, Victoria, "Posh Spice"?,(Is that her name?) Anyways, she's more famous than him.

Anyways, I got David Beckam's cologne for all my brothers at Target. It was right before Christmas, and it was on sale. It smells pretty good.
24th January 2008 07:38 PM
BONOISLOVE David Beckham is innocent, leave him alone! Don't be so mean. And let him be free.
24th January 2008 07:40 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
gorda wrote:
In America, his wife, Victoria, "Posh Spice"?,(Is that her name?) Anyways, she's more famous than him.

Anyways, I got David Beckam's cologne for all my brothers at Target. It was right before Christmas, and it was on sale. It smells pretty good.

Prob because she has boobs and soccer is ghey.
24th January 2008 08:00 PM
Riffhard Well I don't how good he is at killing the entire planet, but I do know that he is a hell of a football/Soccer player.

Here is a little clip that shows the very best Beck's bends.

Riffy
24th January 2008 08:09 PM
Bloozehound What a fag
24th January 2008 08:13 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
What a fag

LOL!

Riffy
24th January 2008 08:13 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Hey there Pdog...am I to take it that you got the motorhead roadie job???...congrats!!!

we are the road crew is a great song....
24th January 2008 08:23 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

we are the road crew is a great song....

Beats the hell out of We Are the World
24th January 2008 11:50 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Riffy

Yep, those crummy scientists are nothing but money-grubbing con artists, but the oil companies and their lobbyists are altruistic charities. Welcome to Bizarro World.

I wish you a very long life, Riffy.
25th January 2008 12:13 AM
glencar Even you have to admit this group with the claim about Beckham is a bunch of whacked out lunatics.
25th January 2008 12:21 AM
gypsy
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
What a fag

I know.
25th January 2008 12:21 AM
Ten Thousand Motels 'Gulfstream-Flying Rock Star’ Bono Confesses Carbon Sins to ‘Father’ Al Gore
http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=35584
25th January 2008 12:22 AM
Riffhard
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Yep, those crummy scientists are nothing but money-grubbing con artists, but the oil companies and their lobbyists are altruistic charities. Welcome to Bizarro World.

I wish you a very long life, Riffy.

BJ I have found that there is one constant in the whole "human causation" argument. That is this. If you try and point out that the science is shaky at best to support it you are then immediately either accussed of being "in the tank" of that evil Big Oil monster or just plain stupid.

I contend that science is nowhere near the consensus on this subject as many want us to believe. It's not "Big Oil" that's making money off this junk science. It's the federal government and research grant whores that'll push any agenda that pays. Please refer to my Ben Franklin quote in my sig as that should explain it better than I.

In England they are already writing up new carbon taxes. Sham companies are popping up all over to shore up every bleeding heart's emotional needs. Claiming that for a small fee they can off-set the guilty party's carbon footprint! It's as laughable as it is predictable. As is the typical liberal rant about the evil oil companies.

Riffy
[Edited by Riffhard]
25th January 2008 12:24 AM
glencar Every time I see my bro-in-law he asks me if I believe in "the fact" of global warming. It's liek a religion with some of these people, as Ann Coulter pointed out in "Godless."
25th January 2008 12:33 AM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
Every time I see my bro-in-law he asks me if I believe in "the fact" of global warming. It's liek a religion with some of these people, as Ann Coulter pointed out in "Godless."

I believe Anne Coulter is a man. Have you seen her Adam's apple?
25th January 2008 08:24 AM
Gazza
quote:
gypsy wrote:

no - but I've seen her cock.
25th January 2008 09:15 AM
glencar
quote:
gypsy wrote:

They always say that about smart women.
25th January 2008 09:39 AM
gimmekeef An Inconvenient Fact?:

GREENLAND FACES COLDEST WINTER IN A DECADE
Residents insist Greenland's freezing temperatures don't mean global warming has been called off

While the rest of Europe is debating the prospects of global warming during an unseasonably mild winter, a brutal cold snap is raging across the semi-autonomous nation of Greenland, Jyllands-Posten newspaper reports.

On Disko Bay in western Greenland, where a number of prominent world leaders have visited in recent years to get a first-hand impression of climate change, temperatures have dropped so drastically that the water has frozen over for the first time in a decade.

'The ice is up to 50cm thick,' said Henrik Matthiesen, an employee at Denmark's Meteorological Institute who has also sailed the Greenlandic coastline for the Royal Arctic Line. 'We've had loads of northerly winds since Christmas which has made the area miserably cold.'

Matthiesen suggested the cold weather marked a return to the frigid temperatures common a decade ago.

Temperatures plunged to -25°C (-13° F) earlier this month, clogging the bay with ice and making shipping impossible for small crafts, according to Anthon Frederiksen, the mayor of the town of Ilulissat, where Disko Bay is located.

'On the other hand, it's an advantage for fishermen who rely on dogsleds for transportation,' Frederiksen said.

The mayor cautioned against thinking that the freezing temperature indicated that global warming claims were overblown. He noted that a nearby glacier had retracted more in the past two decades than in recorded history.

'We Greenlanders have acclimated to changing conditions over the past 1100 years,' said Frederiksen. 'Temperatures change at regular intervals.'

Although Greenland's capital, Nuuk, and much of the island saw temperatures drop below -25° C (-13° F) yesterday, milder temperatures appeared to be on the way in the near future.

The Copenhagen Post

25th January 2008 09:49 AM
Ten Thousand Motels I don't know about anyone else, but I'm sure going to miss the incandesent light bulb. Maybe I'll start using the kerosene lantern or candles for lighting, at least until Al Gore gets around to having those banned.
25th January 2008 09:54 AM
Scottfree I'm pro-choice on global climate change..... I choose it to be much warmer, it's freakin cold....
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)