ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine a Light" World Premier
The 58th Berlinale International Film Festival - February 7, 2008
© Andreas Fechner with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: BRRRR..its' COLD!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
24th January 2008 08:24 PM
robpop
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

If you say african princess again, you know what comes next.

I handed it off, take it and run.

24th January 2008 08:33 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
robpop wrote:

I handed it off, take it and run.

I'll try, for once to keep it to the boobs and legs thread.
24th January 2008 08:49 PM
Some Guy It's cold, the bottom has dropped out!
25th January 2008 12:25 AM
glencar Not too bad up here but still no snow. Highly disappointing.
25th January 2008 10:40 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
my god.

with the exception of moonie's mormon pic, this thread is the worst piece of drivel i've read since TTM's "Ten Things Found in Ted Koppel's Trash Can" article and IanBillen's "Why I Play Indian Girl for all my dates" post of a few years back. are we stones fans or aerosmith fans? come on people! raise the bar!

>"Ten Things Found in Ted Koppel's Trash Can" <

I never posted that. Besides I imagine most everything in his trash can is shredded.

25th January 2008 11:24 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Not too bad up here but still no snow. Highly disappointing.

'S wonderful ! 'S marvelous !
(That) You should care for me !
'S awful nice ! 'S paradise !
'S what I love to see !

You've made my life so glamorous,
You can't blame me for feeling amorous,
That you should care for me !
25th January 2008 11:26 AM
glencar stfu...
25th January 2008 05:30 PM
Some Guy Weather Channel calling for snow here overnight, caught me with my pants down.
25th January 2008 07:08 PM
robpop Not only is it cold but work really sucked today.
25th January 2008 07:12 PM
Some Guy
quote:
robpop wrote:
Not only is it cold but work really sucked today.

25th January 2008 07:13 PM
robpop
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Is that the white version of the black guy.
25th January 2008 07:56 PM
Sioux
quote:
Joey wrote:

(That) You should care for me !
'S awful nice ! 'S paradise !
'S what I love to see !

You've made my life so glamorous,
You can't blame me for feeling amorous,
That you should care for me !

Ahhhh, Joey knows his Gershwin...
25th January 2008 07:59 PM
gypsy
quote:
Sioux wrote:

Ahhhh, Joey knows his Gershwin...

Joey knows all/sees all.
26th January 2008 12:23 AM
Sioux
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Joey knows all/sees all.

'S wonderful. 'S marvelous.
1st February 2008 10:06 PM
robpop We had freezing rain last night. It sucked going to work this morning. I would rather drive in 2 feet of snow than a glaze of ice. Those of you that have never had to drive on a road glazed with ice consider yourself lucky.
2nd February 2008 05:37 AM
corgi37 Gorgeous weather here. Warm and sunny. Bikini girls are still in abundance. Really...why would you want to live anywhere else?
2nd February 2008 10:45 AM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Joey knows all/sees all.

Yes , please see Keith Moon !

J. Moon Fly !
2nd February 2008 12:17 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Gorgeous weather here. Warm and sunny. Bikini girls are still in abundance. Really...why would you want to live anywhere else?

I hear you my fuzzy aussy, God knows I hear you.
2nd February 2008 01:00 PM
robpop Both of you have yet to find the nation. Then you will understand, your souls will be saved. Then you will be yinz.
2nd February 2008 01:24 PM
Some Guy PUNXSUTAWNEY, Pa. - Brace yourself for more wintry weather. Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow Saturday, leading the groundhog to forecast six more weeks of winter.

The rodent was pulled from his stump by members of the Punxsutawney Groundhog Club Inner Circle, top-hat- and tuxedo-wearing businessmen who carry out the tradition.

Each Feb. 2, thousands of people descend on Punxsutawney, a town of about 6,100 people some 65 miles northeast of Pittsburgh, to celebrate what had essentially been a German superstition.

The tradition is that if a hibernating animal sees a shadow on Feb. 2 -- the Christian holiday of Candlemas -- winter will last another six weeks. If no shadow is seen, legend says spring will come early.

That was the forecast from Gen. Beauregard Lee, Punxsutawney Phil's counterpart in Lilburn, Ga. Beau did not see his shadow Saturday morning at the Yellow River Game Ranch.

It was the third year in a row the two groundhogs' predictions differed.

2nd February 2008 01:33 PM
robpop
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
PUNXSUTAWNEY, Pa. - Brace yourself for more wintry weather. Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow Saturday, leading the groundhog to forecast six more weeks of winter.

The rodent was pulled from his stump by members of the Punxsutawney Groundhog Club Inner Circle, top-hat- and tuxedo-wearing businessmen who carry out the tradition.

Each Feb. 2, thousands of people descend on Punxsutawney, a town of about 6,100 people some 65 miles northeast of Pittsburgh, to celebrate what had essentially been a German superstition.

The tradition is that if a hibernating animal sees a shadow on Feb. 2 -- the Christian holiday of Candlemas -- winter will last another six weeks. If no shadow is seen, legend says spring will come early.

That was the forecast from Gen. Beauregard Lee, Punxsutawney Phil's counterpart in Lilburn, Ga. Beau did not see his shadow Saturday morning at the Yellow River Game Ranch.

It was the third year in a row the two groundhogs' predictions differed.

I went there for Groundhog day while I was in college. It was awesome. Tons of yinzer chick getting drunk at five in the morning.
2nd February 2008 01:57 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
robpop wrote:
Both of you have yet to find the nation. Then you will understand, your souls will be saved. Then you will be yinz.

Photobucket

Born Fred McFeely Rogers in 1928, in the western Pennsylvania town of Latrobe near Pittsburgh, Rogers' television career began in 1951 when he was hired as an assistant producer at NBC. In 1953 he moved back to Pittsburgh to co-produce a program called The Children's Corner, the show where several several of the famous Mister Rogers' characters made their first appearance - among them Daniel Striped Tiger, King Friday XIII, Lady Elaine Fairchilde and X the Owl.

In 1963, opportunity took him to Toronto where he created a series of fifteen-minute children's shows called Mister Rogers. The program was set in a fantasy neighborhood full of puppets except for Mr. Rogers and a guest, and was the beginnings of Mister Rogers' Neighborhood. Pittsburgh was in his blood, however, and Fred Rogers returned home in 1966 where, at WQED, he incorporated the fifteen-minute segments from Mister Rogers into a half hour show which he began hosting in 1967. From the very first episode, Mister Rogers began his show by walking through the front door of his television house and exchanging his suit coat and dress shoes for a sweater and tennies (play clothes) - a routine designed to make children feel comfortable during their "television visit." Mister Rogers' Neighborhood was an instant success, and PBS began distributing it nationally the next year.

2nd February 2008 02:03 PM
robpop Mr. Rodgers came to my school while I was in kindergarten. Some kid nailed him in the head with a block. It was the funniest shit I have ever seen.

Anyway I know what I talking about. I ate my first pierogi when I was three.

2nd February 2008 02:10 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
robpop wrote:
Mr. Rodgers came to my school while I was in kindergarten. Some kid nailed him in the head with a block. It was the funniest shit I have ever seen.

Anyway I know what I talking about. I ate my first pierogi when I was three.

Very impressive, I was prob 4 1/2. Mr. Rogers is a God damn american icon!
2nd February 2008 02:17 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
robpop wrote:
We had freezing rain last night. It sucked going to work this morning. I would rather drive in 2 feet of snow than a glaze of ice. Those of you that have never had to drive on a road glazed with ice consider yourself lucky.

I have, with bald tires, everyday for 3 years in Germany (when the roads were icy of course). Did not snow alot when I was there, but damn it got cold. Beleive or not, the roads here get pretty slipper when it 1st starts to rain and people can't drive in that shit worth a damn. F'in Florians..
2nd February 2008 02:27 PM
Some Guy
quote:
robpop wrote:
Tons of yinzer chick getting drunk.

Photobucket
2nd February 2008 02:30 PM
robpop
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Photobucket

2nd February 2008 02:36 PM
Some Guy well played...
2nd February 2008 02:57 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Hot Girl wrote:
Photobucket

Thanks sweety, stay golden!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)