ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine a Light" World Premier
The 58th Berlinale International Film Festival - February 7, 2008
© Andreas Fechner with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: BRRRR..its' COLD!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
21st January 2008 12:51 AM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:

Well tie me up and call me ' Suzi ' .

Let me tell ya , it is never , NEVER to cold to poop .

**** END TRANSMISSION ****

Phew !

Brown Stinky(s)

Freak!
21st January 2008 12:54 AM
glencar
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

pizza with roni is damn good brain food.

Somebody was lied to at an early age...
21st January 2008 01:01 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:
I'm thinking about taking a (HOT) shower.

Bath

Ladidee ladidee latidee

Photobucket
[Edited by TampabayStone]
21st January 2008 10:18 AM
fireontheplatter
quote:
glencar wrote:
Somebody was lied to at an early age...

and who would that be?

21st January 2008 10:54 AM
Zack
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

and who would that be?

Um, you.

In other news, I'm out of Sri Lanka! Just in time before the whole country goes up in flames.

Chillin' in Vermont for three months. Temp's a balmy 9 this morning. Was minus two last night. Hey, gas is fucking expensive now!

_________________________________________________________--

Heavy fighting in Sri Lanka's Jaffna as military claims 48 killed

COLOMBO (AFP) — Fierce fighting erupted in northern Sri Lanka as government forces mounted a fresh push into territory held by Tiger rebels and said 48 people were killed in new clashes.

Security forces launched a pre-dawn assault against a defence line of the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) in the Jaffna peninsula and smashed at least two dozen guerrilla bunkers, the defence ministry said.

It said 15 rebels were killed and more than 30 wounded while the military suffered two soldiers dead and nine wounded.

"Troops launched a multi-pronged surprise assault at LTTE positions ahead of Nagarkovil defences (in Jaffna peninsula)... forcing terrorists to flee with soaring casualties," the defence ministry statement said.

However, the Tigers said they beat back the military offensive and pushed the security forces to their original positions.

The Tigers, in a statement published in the pro-rebel Puthinam.com website, said they killed three government soldiers and wounded more than a dozen during a 45-minute battle. The rebels said they did not suffer any losses.

Elsewhere, the rebels lost 31 cadres in fighting across Vavuniya, Mannar and Weli Oya, all in the northern area of the mainland, on Sunday, the defence ministry said.

The Tigers placed their losses in the Mannar area at three killed on Sunday and said they had inflicted heavy casualties on government forces.

Since the start of this month, the Sri Lanka defence ministry has claimed it has killed 551 rebels against just 24 government soldiers dead.

Army chief Sarath Fonseka said at the beginning of the year that the military planned to eliminate the estimated 3,000 cadres of the LTTE in the first six months of the year, or 500 rebels a month.

The military's claims cannot be independently checked as no journalists or rights groups have access to the embattled areas.

The fighting came after the military accused the Tigers of killing at least 10 civilians late Thursday in the relatively calm south. A roadside bomb last Wednesday killed 27 bus passengers.

At least 46 civilians have been killed in rebel attacks since the start of January, according to military statements.

Sri Lanka formally ended a six-year peace truce with the Tamil Tiger rebels last week, accusing the guerrillas of using the Oslo-brokered pact to re-arm and strike military and civilian targets.

Tens of thousands of people have been killed since the LTTE launched a separatist campaign in 1972 to carve out an independent homeland for minority Tamils in the island's north and east.

[Edited by Zack]
21st January 2008 10:55 AM
Joey
quote:
Zack wrote:

Chillin' in Vermont for three months. Temp's a balmy 9 this morning. Was minus two last night. Hey, gas is fucking expensive now!

Gas ?!

GAS ?!

Hell , I should be so lucky .... me poo hole is frozen SHUT !!!!!!

" Hit Me Ronnie ! "

Cakes ! ™
21st January 2008 11:01 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Zack wrote:

Um, you.

In other news, I'm out of Sri Lanka! Just in time before the whole country goes up in flames.

COLOMBO (AFP) — Fierce fighting erupted in northern Sri Lanka as government forces mounted a fresh push into territory held by Tiger rebels and said 48 people were killed in new clashes.

Security forces launched a pre-dawn assault against a defence line of the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) in the Jaffna peninsula and smashed at least two dozen guerrilla bunkers, the defence ministry said.

It said 15 rebels were killed and more than 30 wounded while the military suffered two soldiers dead and nine wounded.

"Troops launched a multi-pronged surprise assault at LTTE positions ahead of Nagarkovil defences (in Jaffna peninsula)... forcing terrorists to flee with soaring casualties," the defence ministry statement said.

However, the Tigers said they beat back the military offensive and pushed the security forces to their original positions.

The Tigers, in a statement published in the pro-rebel Puthinam.com website, said they killed three government soldiers and wounded more than a dozen during a 45-minute battle. The rebels said they did not suffer any losses.

Elsewhere, the rebels lost 31 cadres in fighting across Vavuniya, Mannar and Weli Oya, all in the northern area of the mainland, on Sunday, the defence ministry said.

The Tigers placed their losses in the Mannar area at three killed on Sunday and said they had inflicted heavy casualties on government forces.

Since the start of this month, the Sri Lanka defence ministry has claimed it has killed 551 rebels against just 24 government soldiers dead.

Army chief Sarath Fonseka said at the beginning of the year that the military planned to eliminate the estimated 3,000 cadres of the LTTE in the first six months of the year, or 500 rebels a month.

The military's claims cannot be independently checked as no journalists or rights groups have access to the embattled areas.

The fighting came after the military accused the Tigers of killing at least 10 civilians late Thursday in the relatively calm south. A roadside bomb last Wednesday killed 27 bus passengers.

At least 46 civilians have been killed in rebel attacks since the start of January, according to military statements.

Sri Lanka formally ended a six-year peace truce with the Tamil Tiger rebels last week, accusing the guerrillas of using the Oslo-brokered pact to re-arm and strike military and civilian targets.

Tens of thousands of people have been killed since the LTTE launched a separatist campaign in 1972 to carve out an independent homeland for minority Tamils in the island's north and east.

[Edited by Zack]

Welcome home, Zack.
Better to be cold, no?

LJ.
21st January 2008 11:05 AM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Zack wrote:

Um, you.

[Edited by Zack]

was i asking you?
21st January 2008 12:35 PM
Zack I promised I was going to leave you alone, didn't I. I am am man of my word. Never mind.

Thanks, LJ. It's good to be back.
21st January 2008 12:45 PM
robpop Break out the short sleves. High of 25 today.
21st January 2008 01:26 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Zack wrote:
I promised I was going to leave you alone, didn't I. I am am man of my word. Never mind.

thanks dude. the world will be more of a chill place.
21st January 2008 01:35 PM
TomL LJ touch your pee pee to stay warm.
21st January 2008 01:44 PM
LadyJane
quote:
TomL wrote:
LJ touch your pee pee to stay warm.

Check your email ASAP you fucking maniac!

LJ.
21st January 2008 07:00 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Check your email ASAP you fucking maniac!

LJ.

Pics?
21st January 2008 07:10 PM
mojoman
quote:
Zack wrote:

Um, you.

[Edited by Zack]

sri lanka to the green mountain state? damn you get around!!!
21st January 2008 08:08 PM
LadyJane
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Pics?

YOU and Joey can get your minds OUT of the gutter.
I must say though that I walked right into that one.
LOL.

LJ.
21st January 2008 09:36 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

YOU and Joey can get your minds OUT of the gutter.
I must say though that I walked right into that one.
LOL.

LJ.

Photobucket
22nd January 2008 01:04 AM
glencar FOTP is the single dumbest poster in a long time. I like him!
22nd January 2008 11:17 AM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
FOTP is the single dumbest poster in a long time. I like him!

He's no IanBillen though.
22nd January 2008 11:26 AM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Come To Joey ..................

J'kinsFly ! ™
22nd January 2008 11:27 AM
Sir Stonesalot >He's no IanBillen though.<

Yes, but who really is...

Well...besides Ian.
22nd January 2008 06:56 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
gypsy wrote:

It's very embarrassing, but I actual had to go to a tanning salon today.. I have been on the DL so long I looked like I was from the Pittsburg or Buffalo or something.....
22nd January 2008 07:46 PM
robpop
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

It's very embarrassing, but I actual had to go to a tanning salon today.. I have been on the DL so long I looked like I was from the Pittsburg or Buffalo or something.....

Damn you...yeah, but we have bowling Goddamnit...Bowling....Duckpin bowling.
22nd January 2008 08:02 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
robpop wrote:

Damn you...yeah, but we have bowling Goddamnit...Bowling....Duckpin bowling.

I have no idea what duckpin bowling is, but I know for sure you guys have beer! So, it's not a 100% barbaric up there.

Photobucket
22nd January 2008 08:05 PM
robpop Yes beer. Duckpin bowling is something to do while drinking beer. I am in a duckpin league. Its a lot tougher than regular bowling.

22nd January 2008 08:08 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
robpop wrote:
Yes beer. Duckpin bowling is something to do while drinking beer. I am in a duckpin league. Its a lot tougher than regular bowling.

baawaaahaahaahaahaa. Oh, that's real?
22nd January 2008 08:10 PM
fireontheplatter does tampa and robpop have the hots for each other?

everybody say

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
[Edited by fireontheplatter]
22nd January 2008 08:12 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
does tampa and robpop have the hots for each other?

everybody say

Not bad, you cheeky fucker.

Photobucket
22nd January 2008 08:19 PM
robpop
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
does tampa and robpop have the hots for each other?

everybody say

Damn, I knew you could do it. Have you been drinking? Booze is postin' steriods. Booze and postin', Postin' and booze. Booze was made for postin' on the internets.
22nd January 2008 08:28 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
robpop wrote:

Damn, I knew you could do it. Have you been drinking? Booze is postin' steriods. Booze and postin', Postin' and booze. Booze was made for postin' on the internets.

Smokin' & Postin'??? Makes me think I'm funnier at least.

What?

Oh Yea,

Fire on the PLATER?!?!?!?!

Photobucket
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)