ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine a Light" World Premier
The 58th Berlinale International Film Festival - February 7, 2008
© Andreas Fechner with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hi Guys - Long time no see Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
22nd January 2008 06:28 AM
LadyJane Did Parmeda or did she not enclose a special map of the world? A map she went out and purchased to surprise
Tom? A map that everyone who had the thong could sign?

Ringing any bells?

This isn't about a 5.00 thong.

It's about you begging to partake in our harmless fun and then, seemingly, blowing it off and disappearing from the Board.

Don't play "injured party". As far as your remarks, I'll leave it to Parmeda to reply.

LJ.

[Edited by LadyJane]
22nd January 2008 07:23 AM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Did Parmeda or did she not enclose a special map of the world? A map she went out and purchased to surprise
Tom? A map that everyone who had the thong could sign?

Ringing any bells?

This isn't about a 5.00 thong.

It's about you begging to partake in our harmless fun and then, seemingly, blowing it off and disappearing from the Board.

Don't play "injured party". As far as your remarks, I'll leave it to Parmeda to reply.

LJ.

[Edited by LadyJane]

Well Lady Jane, I could be very dismissive of your post and tell you to mind you own fucking business, but I somehow dont think doing that is in your nature.

So

Yes, Parmeda did enclose a map of the world on which people could write a small message. Me and Annie both wrote on the map! I then sent it on to egon!

I dont recall ever "begging" to take part and I am in no way playing the "injured party". If I were trying to do that, I would have told you why I didnt go to O2 arena and indeed why I havent been posting for a long time.

I think you will also find that I continued to post on the board for a few weeks after the London shows and didnt stop posting because of the loss of the "HOLY" thong!

Why dont you grow up too? It was a classic case of "lost in the post", dont make a scapegoat out of me.
22nd January 2008 07:53 AM
LadyJane The "holy thong" has been very much my business from Day 1.

I've said all I have to say. I'm sure Parmeda and TomL will chime in later.

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
22nd January 2008 07:55 AM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
The "holy thong" has been very much my business from Day 1.

I refrained from swearing at you this morning. (It was not easy). I'd appreciate it if you would show me the same courtesy.

I've said all I have to say. I'm sure Parmeda and TomL will chime in later.

LJ.

I appologise for my bad language, but feel I am beeing victimised for something which was not my fault. I thought you guys were better than that.
22nd January 2008 08:02 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:

I appologise for my bad language, but feel I am beeing victimised for something which was not my fault. I thought you guys were better than that.

All we were looking for was an explanation.
That's all.
This IS a silly, childish game we play, but it's fun for us and it takes a lot of effort.

I'm not here to judge anyone nor can I speak for anyone else but myself.

LJ.

22nd January 2008 08:09 AM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

All we were looking for was an explanation.
That's all.
This IS a silly, childish game we play, but it's fun for us and it takes a lot of effort.

I'm not here to judge anyone nor can I speak for anyone else but myself.

LJ.

Well Im affraid I cant provide you with an explanation and Im certainly not prepared to go into why I havent posted for a long time.
22nd January 2008 08:11 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:

Well Im affraid I cant provide you with an explanation and Im certainly not prepared to go into why I havent posted for a long time.

No. You have provided an explanation.
It got lost.
That's all we wanted to hear.
Shit happens.

I'm sensing you've had some trouble in your personal life and I'm not about to give you grief for it because we ARE NOT like that at all.

LJ.

22nd January 2008 08:36 AM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

No. You have provided an explanation.
It got lost.
That's all we wanted to hear.
Shit happens.

I'm sensing you've had some trouble in your personal life and I'm not about to give you grief for it because we ARE NOT like that at all.

LJ.

Thanks for your understanding
22nd January 2008 12:48 PM
parmeda
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
What the fuck!
Firstly, it is quite blatantly obvious that you ARE getting pissy over a $5 thong! Get a life!

Secondly, Go fuck yourself. Dont talk down to me as if I were your teenage son who came home 10 minutes after curfew. I have absolutley no intention of explaining myself to you.

Bitch and Cocaine Eyes - Thanks for the Birthday wishes. Me and Annie are both fine and well. I hope you and your families had a great Christmas and New Year.

HonkyTonkMan - Great to hear from you too and I hope you had a great festive period also.

Now, down to the thong business.

Believe it or not, I DID actually send the thong on. I origonally intended to bring it along to O2 arena and pass it on there, but for reasons which are nobody else's business other than our own, Me and Annie couldnt make it.

If people remember correctly, it was at the time of the postal strikes. So I am assuming that it got lost.

I dont want to dwell on this. Its obvious that some people are pissed because it got lost, or in your eyes, I didnt send it. But Im not going to be spoken to like a cunt. Thats all I have to say.

And by the way Parmeda, for what its worth. My Credibility (in your eyes) means Fuck all to me. Grow up!

Voodoo Scrounge

Excuse me - I do believe you need to re-read my post to you again. Should you be man enough - you will find I never told YOU to, "Go fuck yourself".

And, how dare you insinuate "I need to grow up" - please, you're making me laugh with your ranting...and I wish you would heed your own advice.

Scrounge - it's simple. All you needed to do was explain yourself. You opted not to do that and just sashay back to the board as if nothing happened. Hell, a simple PM to Tom would have been sufficient...MONTHS AGO. Or to Egon for all that matter just to see if he received it. Did I not give you THAT courtesy when I forwarded it to you?

So don't sit here with your boo-hoo's wondering why you were not welcomed back with open arms by me. It goes back to my comment about credibility and your non-action to explain yourself - it down right sucks. But, I see it's different now because you have been approached regarding the subject of the thong and it obviously has hit a nerve with you.

If you had issues in your life that kept you at bay - that's your own personal business and you sure as hell don't need to explain anything in detail to anyone. And I will say this again to you - "Save yourself while you still can...". This whole ordeal was intended to be fun. The buck stopped on your doorstep without a clue from you. We moved on and cut the loss. You pop up out of thin air and didn't expect a reaction?

Boy...you really haven't paid attention to the fine folks that are on this board, have you? And you think a $5 thong is going to make me pissy...ha! Save your breath in trying to convince that to yourself and anyone else.

So, Scrounge - I have to ask you to re-read your post to me and ask yourself the question, "Who was talking to whom as if they're a cunt"?
22nd January 2008 01:07 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
parmeda wrote:

sashay

I love that word..
22nd January 2008 02:58 PM
Starbuck anyone with ZZ Top in their signature needs to be run out of town with a pitchfork up his wazoo. or at the very least locked in a closet with TTM and this month's copy of "People" magazine.
22nd January 2008 10:14 PM
glencar This Scrounge acts like a lil bitch who was in a HALF HOUR past curfew. Should learn to speak more politely to his betters too.
22nd January 2008 10:18 PM
parmeda Don't fret it glenny...I'm going to sleep like a rock tonight.

He's entitled to his opinion.

Just as I am.

Maturity. It takes time and patience.
22nd January 2008 10:21 PM
glencar You're right. It's just so frustrating to see a meltdown AFTER the fact!
22nd January 2008 10:21 PM
glencar BTW I missed the whole thong thing. I guess it's in the mail?
22nd January 2008 10:36 PM
The jinn, my friend. To help bring maturity. I volunteer Joey's undergarments.
Who wants them first?
Instead of a map. Stuff a saw buck in there. And When Joey gets the undergarment back. He can find a fresh handy man.

22nd January 2008 10:46 PM
Bitch
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:

I would have told you why I didnt go to O2 arena and indeed why I havent been posting for a long time.

So tell us ~ did something or someone fvck you two up?
22nd January 2008 10:50 PM
glencar Bitch, is this guy normal? He seems quick to anger & ~slow~ to mellow.
22nd January 2008 10:52 PM
The jinn, my friend. No one wants Joey's underwear?
22nd January 2008 11:08 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
The jinn, my friend. wrote:
To help bring maturity. I volunteer Joey's undergarments.
Who wants them first?
Instead of a map. Stuff a saw buck in there. And When Joey gets the undergarment back. He can find a fresh handy man.

Hey, it's the new and FUNNY Gypsy!
23rd January 2008 04:31 AM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Excuse me - I do believe you need to re-read my post to you again. Should you be man enough - you will find I never told YOU to, "Go fuck yourself".

And, how dare you insinuate "I need to grow up" - please, you're making me laugh with your ranting...and I wish you would heed your own advice.

Scrounge - it's simple. All you needed to do was explain yourself. You opted not to do that and just sashay back to the board as if nothing happened. Hell, a simple PM to Tom would have been sufficient...MONTHS AGO. Or to Egon for all that matter just to see if he received it. Did I not give you THAT courtesy when I forwarded it to you?

So don't sit here with your boo-hoo's wondering why you were not welcomed back with open arms by me. It goes back to my comment about credibility and your non-action to explain yourself - it down right sucks. But, I see it's different now because you have been approached regarding the subject of the thong and it obviously has hit a nerve with you.

If you had issues in your life that kept you at bay - that's your own personal business and you sure as hell don't need to explain anything in detail to anyone. And I will say this again to you - "Save yourself while you still can...". This whole ordeal was intended to be fun. The buck stopped on your doorstep without a clue from you. We moved on and cut the loss. You pop up out of thin air and didn't expect a reaction?

Boy...you really haven't paid attention to the fine folks that are on this board, have you? And you think a $5 thong is going to make me pissy...ha! Save your breath in trying to convince that to yourself and anyone else.

So, Scrounge - I have to ask you to re-read your post to me and ask yourself the question, "Who was talking to whom as if they're a cunt"?

Well,

My explaination has been given. Take or leave it. But whatever you choose to do, you can still go fuck yourself.

But just before you do that, I have a couple of issues.
1) I, in no way, expected or wanted for that matter to be welcomed back to the board with welcomed arms.

2) I dont recall giving any "boo hoos" in any of my posts. I merely stated that I wont be telling anybody why I havent posted for a while.

3) Finally, I have paid very close attenion to the 'fine' people on this board. Only, I think your idea of the fine people and mine differ. The fine people are those who have other things in their life apart from this board and the thong.

I still think your pissy about it. Even LJ has accepted that the thong was lost in the post!

23rd January 2008 04:33 AM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
anyone with ZZ Top in their signature needs to be run out of town with a pitchfork up his wazoo. or at the very least locked in a closet with TTM and this month's copy of "People" magazine.

Ironic that your avatar picture is the muppets.

Cockend
23rd January 2008 04:35 AM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
glencar wrote:
This Scrounge acts like a lil bitch who was in a HALF HOUR past curfew. Should learn to speak more politely to his betters too.

Considering that only very few of the guys on this board have met me. You not being one of them. Who the fuck are you to class anybody as my better?

I would say more, but my curfew is looming!
23rd January 2008 04:36 AM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
Bitch wrote:

So tell us ~ did something or someone fvck you two up?

Hey Bitch.

Thankfully me and Annie are fine now. How are you?
23rd January 2008 11:20 AM
glencar
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:

Considering that only very few of the guys on this board have met me. You not being one of them. Who the fuck are you to class anybody as my better?

I would say more, but my curfew is looming!

I would have gotten that thong to wherever it was supposed to go. And I CERTAINLY would be more polite to Parmeda. You have much to learn, lil man. Grow up. TIA!
23rd January 2008 12:20 PM
Joey " No one wants Joey's underwear? "

< ---- ** PHEW !! **

23rd January 2008 12:54 PM
Bitch
quote:
glencar wrote:
Bitch, is this guy normal? He seems quick to anger & ~slow~ to mellow.

Well, 'normal' is a relative term, but he's a good guy under 'normal' circumstances. So my guess is that he's been under pressure due to some unpleasant circumsrances. Must of run out of patience,,,,, but he isnt a wimp that caves under pressure so I think he is just standing up for himself. Reacting and possibly a tad over-reacting.
23rd January 2008 01:14 PM
Starbuck
quote:
Well,

My explaination has been given. Take or leave it. But whatever you choose to do, you can still go fuck yourself.

1) I, in no way, expected or wanted for that matter to be welcomed back to the board with welcomed arms.

2) I dont recall giving any "boo hoos" in any of my posts. I merely stated that I wont be telling anybody why I havent posted for a while.

3) Finally, I have paid very close attenion to the 'fine' people on this board. Only, I think your idea of the fine people and mine differ. The fine people are those who have other things in their life apart from this board and the thong.

I still think your pissy about it. Even LJ has accepted that the thong was lost in the post!

that's a pissy excuse. "it got lost in the mail." sure it did....and bill in my second hour class really did have his dog eat his homework. you seriously expect us to buy that lame excuse?

face it...you're a retard. it's the only explanation. why else would you go around trashing beloved regulars and muppets alike?

there is only one place for you now scroungie...

23rd January 2008 01:24 PM
parmeda
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
Well,

This is my favorite: "you can still go fuck yourself"

My, my... if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.

A little critism and you go off wailing. Heed your own advice and "grow up".

I give a rat's fucking ass if your postal system sucks or not, or if you sent it or not. A little common respect for Tom is all anyone asked for. But, you are obviously oblivious to the fact of that.

Go ahead and stomp your feet some more...it's so becoming of you and your maturity.
23rd January 2008 01:36 PM
WinslowStud this scrounge person needs a serious ass whooping immediately. i will put in a call to willie mcginnest and antwan peek so they can sack his ass like they usually to to roethlessbooger.
Page: 1 2 3 4

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)