ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine a Light" World Premier
The 58th Berlinale International Film Festival - February 7, 2008
© Andreas Fechner with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Which tour do you think Keith had the best heroin? Return to archive Page: 1 2
16th January 2008 07:30 PM
texile I don't know much about hard drugs from personal experience,
but would have guessed that the best heroin elicited the least productive activity, ie, the 1975-76 tours.....

but on the other hand, i knew an ex-junkie who told me that she was completey functional with a staedy supply, but that the LACK of heroin created some problems.
16th January 2008 10:00 PM
guitarman53 I think this is a stupid subject, how about asking Keith himself about this? only the guy who is doing Heroin can explain about it ? it's only a junkie can explain, now how many junkies are on this bored?
17th January 2008 07:56 PM
samekath errrrrr (does recovering junkie count?)
[Edited by samekath]
19th January 2008 10:41 AM
crb69 Keef has stated that he was relatively clean when touring....I'm sure he used but tried not to be hooked on tour because of dope sickness when the shit was not available....it was when they were on a break inbetween tours that he was "full blown"...Slash said the same stuff...if you are that dope sick he said you can't even play...not a drug to play with!
21st January 2008 01:48 PM
TomL 76
25th January 2008 06:28 PM
samekath that's true. which is why legalized heroin is such a good idea. of course, america will NEVER do that!!!!
27th January 2008 12:28 PM
keefkid
quote:
samekath wrote:
that's true. which is why legalized heroin is such a good idea. of course, america will NEVER do that!!!!

no they wont, difficult to even get needle exchange programs up and running here...

27th January 2008 12:30 PM
keefkid
quote:
crb69 wrote:
Keef has stated that he was relatively clean when touring....I'm sure he used but tried not to be hooked on tour because of dope sickness when the shit was not available....it was when they were on a break inbetween tours that he was "full blown"...Slash said the same stuff...if you are that dope sick he said you can't even play...not a drug to play with!

exactly

all that being said, the '70's were when the dope was the purest and most available, they were shipping it out of vietnam in body bags...how ironic ...hahaha
27th January 2008 01:22 PM
Factory Girl Keith had the best ride during Exile sessions and the tour.

Different topic--Who here drinks Svedka vodka? Pretty good stuff, I must say.
28th January 2008 01:11 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Keith had the best ride during Exile sessions and the tour.

Different topic--Who here drinks Svedka vodka? Pretty good stuff, I must say.

I have. The price is right, can't remember where it's made (sweden? that just sounds dumb). Cool bottle. Good Stuff!!
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)