ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1981 Stand still from LSTNT
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Miller to star as Barbarella? Return to archive
5th February 2007 05:52 AM
Ten Thousand Motels MILLER TO STAR AS BARBARELLA?

British actress SIENNA MILLER's next film could be out of this world - she is tipped to star in the remake of cult sci-fi classic BARBARELLA. Legendary film producer DINO DE LAURENTIIS is remaking the 1968 classic, which starred JANE FONDA as the bikini clad heroine, and wants the LAYER CAKE beauty for the lead role. A source tells British newspaper the Daily Express, "Dino feels this is the right time for Barbarella to return and Sienna is the lead contender. "She's sexy but can act at the same time - much like Jane Fonda." Miller is currently wowing critics with her latest role as tragic ANDY WARHOL muse EDIE SEDGWICK in FACTORY GIRL.

05/02/2007 07:52
contactmusic.com
---------------------------------------------------------

Barbarella is Back
An update is in the works.
by Stax

January 30, 2007 - There has been talk of a remake of the 1968 cult classic Barbarella for years, with Lindsay Lohan and Drew Barrymore rumored as the inheritors of the role first played by Jane Fonda.

But now Dino De Laurentiis, who produced the original film, says the project will not be a remake but "a completely new Barbarella."

De Laurentiis informed NBC30.com that the new Barbarella promises viewers "love, sex, adventure." The script is currently being written.

The producer adds that, despite the Lohan and Barrymore rumors, the role of Barbarella has not been cast yet.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
5th February 2007 08:44 AM
Factory Girl Everytime I hear the movie "Factory Girl" mentioned...I think of myself...LOL
5th February 2007 10:00 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Everytime I hear the movie "Factory Girl" mentioned...I think of myself...LOL

I always think of you too when I hear about this film

Now, who's gonna play the Black Queen in this new Barbarella?
[Edited by FotiniD]
5th February 2007 10:10 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
Now, who's gonna play the Black Queen in this new Barbarella?

The Lizard Queen?
No she's getting ready for her REALLY BIG role.
5th February 2007 12:51 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
5th February 2007 12:54 PM
Jumacfly Barbarella,with Alyssa Milano was one of the first ladies I wanted in my bed....
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)