ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1981 Stand still from LSTNT
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Eagle Has Landed!!! Return to archive
3rd February 2007 09:12 PM
pdog What? Oh...Huh! Wait...Oh Yeah, Sure!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
3rd February 2007 09:14 PM
fireontheplatter someone should put a tie dyed stones tounge on the eagle
3rd February 2007 09:20 PM
pdog Why is everyone always against Germany!
3rd February 2007 09:31 PM
fireontheplatter germany makes me think of hitler...no bueno there
i hear it is s pretty place tho
there beer is chemical free which is moi bueno.

i would like to go there
3rd February 2007 09:39 PM
mojoman great movie with jenny agutter, donald sutherland
3rd February 2007 09:53 PM
pdog
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
germany makes me think of hitler...no bueno there
i hear it is s pretty place tho
there beer is chemical free which is moi bueno.

i would like to go there

Think of me... One of the few Jewish & German folks, with no ill towrds Germany despite Hitler.
3rd February 2007 09:57 PM
Fiji Joe Good work

next mission...the turtle is out of its shell...I repeat...the turtle is out of its shell

3rd February 2007 10:02 PM
pdog Remember that time, at band camp, when The German turtle beat up the limey bean?
[Edited by pdog]
3rd February 2007 10:09 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
pdog wrote:

Think of me... One of the few Jewish & German folks, with no ill towrds Germany despite Hitler.

no shit!! thats way interesting...how the heck did that come about?

have you seen the movie Schindler's List...omg what a flick. i have watched it once all the way through and that will most likely be the last of that. is such a thing a well done horrible movie?

i will think of you before i fall asleep tonight...that is unless this thread doesn't keep me up all night.

piece
3rd February 2007 10:18 PM
pdog
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

no shit!! thats way interesting...how the heck did that come about?

have you seen the movie Schindler's List...omg what a flick. i have watched it once all the way through and that will most likely be the last of that. is such a thing a well done horrible movie?

i will think of you before i fall asleep tonight...that is unless this thread doesn't keep me up all night.

piece

Don't trip potato chip, i'm going to delete this thread later!
3rd February 2007 10:38 PM
fireontheplatter naaaaaaaaa don't do that.....we're just getting to the good part
3rd February 2007 10:52 PM
steel driving hammer Shit I thought you meant this! The worst band since I don't know when!

LOS ANGELES (Billboard) - The new Eagles studio album that has been in the works since 2003 will be out before summer, according to principal member Don Henley.

Fans can expect the as-yet-untitled disc "sometime in the next 60-90 days," Henley told Billboard. "We want to get it out before the summer. We've had a few interruptions. We've had a few distractions. We've had several."

The last Eagles album was 1979's "The Long Run." Asked to characterize the mood of the recording sessions, Henley said, "Some days it feels good. Some days it's challenging. It's exhilarating. It's worrisome. It's joyous. It's all of these things. It's a big mixed-emotions kind of thing. It always has been. It's no different from what it ever is. It's just that there are more distractions now with families and charities and lawsuits."

Two new songs, Joe Walsh's "One Day at a Time" and Glenn Frey's "No More Cloudy Days," appeared on the 2005 live DVD "Farewell 1 Tour -- Live From Melbourne," which the band released via its own Eagles Recording Co. imprint.

The day after Thanksgiving, the band repackaged the DVD with a bonus audio CD featuring "No More Cloudy Days" and two other new songs, "Fast Company" and "Do Something." This edition was available exclusively via Wal-Mart, a deal which has drawn the ire of some in the industry.

"We've gotten a lot of flack for it," Henley admitted. "On the other hand, people keep on saying we need a new business model, we need a new paradigm, we need somebody to do something, so we stepped up and did something. Wal-Mart is getting their environmental and labor act together. We did our homework, and they are putting some innovative programs in place ecology-wise. They can't be any more evil than a major record label, that's the way I look at it. We'll see what happens."

Henley will be honored for his professional and philanthropic achievements at the 2007 MusiCares Person of the Year dinner and concert on February 9 at the Los Angeles Convention Center.

Reuters/
3rd February 2007 10:56 PM
mojoman an alliance made in hell wally world and the beagles
3rd February 2007 11:00 PM
pdog Never Steelei, don't even like to waste time talking about how much they blow!
4th February 2007 12:23 AM
steel driving hammer
quote:
pdog wrote:
Never Steelei, don't even like to waste time talking about how much they blow!

Good, I was worried about you for a min there, just for a min though.
4th February 2007 02:09 PM
Bloozehound The duck shits at midnight
4th February 2007 05:51 PM
Joey " The new Eagles studio album that has been in the works since 2003 will be out before summer, according to principal member Don Henley.

Fans can expect the as-yet-untitled disc "sometime in the next 60-90 days," Henley told Billboard. "We want to get it out before the summer. We've had a few interruptions. We've had a few distractions. We've had several."

4th February 2007 10:13 PM
Lethargy In case y'all didn't know already, Henley is the biggest narcissistic, self-congratulatory, hypocritical douchebag in all of music, even more than Bono and Jackson Browne.

quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
Shit I thought you meant this! The worst band since I don't know when!

LOS ANGELES (Billboard) - The new Eagles studio album that has been in the works since 2003 will be out before summer, according to principal member Don Henley.

The last Eagles album was 1979's "The Long Run." Asked to characterize the mood of the recording sessions, Henley said, "Some days it feels good. Some days it's challenging. It's exhilarating. It's worrisome. It's joyous. It's all of these things. It's a big mixed-emotions kind of thing. It always has been. It's no different from what it ever is. It's just that there are more distractions now with families and charities and lawsuits."

Two new songs, Joe Walsh's "One Day at a Time" and Glenn Frey's "No More Cloudy Days," appeared on the 2005 live DVD "Farewell 1 Tour -- Live From Melbourne," which the band released via its own Eagles Recording Co. imprint.

The day after Thanksgiving, the band repackaged the DVD with a bonus audio CD featuring "No More Cloudy Days" and two other new songs, "Fast Company" and "Do Something." This edition was available exclusively via Wal-Mart, a deal which has drawn the ire of some in the industry.

"We've gotten a lot of flack for it," Henley admitted. "On the other hand, people keep on saying we need a new business model, we need a new paradigm, we need somebody to do something, so we stepped up and did something. Wal-Mart is getting their environmental and labor act together. We did our homework, and they are putting some innovative programs in place ecology-wise. They can't be any more evil than a major record label, that's the way I look at it. We'll see what happens."

Henley will be honored for his professional and philanthropic achievements at the 2007 MusiCares Person of the Year dinner and concert on February 9 at the Los Angeles Convention Center.

Reuters/

4th February 2007 10:19 PM
mojoman
quote:
Lethargy wrote:
In case y'all didn't know already, Henley is the biggest narcissistic, self-congratulatory, hypocritical douchebag in all of music, even more than Bono and Jackson Browne.

i take it your a fan?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)