ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA - February 8, 2006
© Kimberly Smith!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Superbowl Press Conference, Detroit, 2nd February - Photos Return to archive
February 4th, 2006 11:46 PM
Gazza Gypsy has kindly sent me an absolute shitload of these to upload

I'll do a few tonight before I go to bed and as many as I can tomorrow.

All photos are from Getty Images

February 4th, 2006 11:54 PM
sirmoonie Holy Jesus fuck.

The Stones at the Supe with the Stillirs.

They look fucking great! They look like the rock and roll band that every real human being categorizes as the BEST fucking rock and roll band ever.

Tx Gyps!
February 4th, 2006 11:56 PM
Gazza

February 5th, 2006 02:44 AM
erikjjf
February 5th, 2006 09:28 AM
Sir Stonesalot 2 out of 4 Stones wear fake hair.

Guess who it is....
February 5th, 2006 09:35 AM
Moonisup 3 if you still count Bill!
February 5th, 2006 09:58 AM
Angiegirl Geez, Ronnie look pretty rough! And by rough I mean awful.
February 5th, 2006 10:51 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl More (already posted) here http://rocksoff.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=4032

I received more than 100 different pix with from Gypsy and Sue, it will take long to post them as I gotta edite them and resize 'em

February 5th, 2006 10:55 AM
Gimme Shelter Awesome pics!!
February 5th, 2006 11:46 AM
Gazza

and here are some more ..

February 5th, 2006 11:49 AM
speedfreakjive I actually think Ronnie and Charlie are looking good.
February 5th, 2006 12:08 PM
Sir Stonesalot Charlie is looking good, that's for sure. Good color, he looks healthy and rested.

Ronnie, on the other hand, looks pretty frail. And that wig that he has on looks ridiculous. Ronnie has the look of someone who isn't far from landing in a hospital....or worse.
February 5th, 2006 12:18 PM
sirmoonie They all look good. These guys are 60 years old. They look great. Even Keith Richards.
February 5th, 2006 12:20 PM
Gazza

[Edited by Gazza]
February 5th, 2006 12:22 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Charlie is looking good, that's for sure. Good color, he looks healthy and rested.

Ronnie, on the other hand, looks pretty frail. And that wig that he has on looks ridiculous. Ronnie has the look of someone who isn't far from landing in a hospital....or worse.

I disagree on Ronnie, I reckon he looks like that because he's lived a full rock 'n' roll life.
February 5th, 2006 12:28 PM
Sir Stonesalot >I reckon he looks like that because he's lived a full rock 'n' roll life.<

I sincerely hope you are right man. But then why doesn't Keith look like that? If anyone has lived the rock n roll life HARDER than Woody...it's Keith. And yet Keith looks the picture of health!

Amazing.

And Jagger. Damn. I mean, other than the obvious hair weave, he looks amazing! The 9th wonder of the modern world!

February 5th, 2006 02:11 PM
Soldatti Mick looks incredible, best Keith's pics in a long while, Charlie looks very good too and Ronnie looks sad, I've never seen so bad pics of him.
February 5th, 2006 02:18 PM
MrPleasant When Charlie smiles, it scares me.
February 5th, 2006 03:36 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Holy Jesus fuck.

The Stones at the Supe with the Stillirs.

They look fucking great! They look like the rock and roll band that every real human being categorizes as the BEST fucking rock and roll band ever.

Tx Gyps!

Damn My Babies look good !!!!!

BEST STONES YET !!!!
February 5th, 2006 04:23 PM
Bruno Stone Cool sneakers in Mick, he should wear ones like those more, especially onstage
[Edited by Bruno Stone]
February 5th, 2006 04:33 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
When Charlie smiles, it scares me.

February 5th, 2006 04:39 PM
MrPleasant JAJAJA. That's more like it.
February 5th, 2006 05:11 PM
sammy davis jr. Ronnie looks like a real rock n' roller- great!!! That's not a wig either- I met him in Chicago, and it looked very real to me.
February 5th, 2006 09:15 PM
exile
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
And Jagger. Damn. I mean, other than the obvious hair weave

Bald guy with hair envy [alert] !!!!!!!!
February 6th, 2006 01:26 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
They all look good. These guys are 60 years old. They look great. Even Keith Richards.

agreed sirm

don't understand this talk of how bad they look - as you say for guys 60 plus they look in great shape

far from them looking unhealthy because of living the rock and roll life style i'd say they look that good because of it - never had to but up with the soul (and health) destroying monotony of working for "the man" for 50 plus years in a stinking factory or an air-conditioned office

and one could hardly say that playing in a rock and roll band is a particularly stressful or physically demanding occupation - sure it may have some drawbacks re privacy and just living a "normal life" (whatever that is)but the only real deadline they have to meet is to make sure they show up to gig on time
February 6th, 2006 11:02 AM
Joey
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:

agreed sirm

don't understand this talk of how bad they look - as you say for guys 60 plus they look in great shape

far from them looking unhealthy because of living the rock and roll life style i'd say they look that good because of it - never had to but up with the soul (and health) destroying monotony of working for "the man" for 50 plus years in a stinking factory or an air-conditioned office

and one could hardly say that playing in a rock and roll band is a particularly stressful or physically demanding occupation - sure it may have some drawbacks re privacy and just living a "normal life" (whatever that is)but the only real deadline they have to meet is to make sure they show up to gig on time

Well Said S.I.A.!!!!

Post of the YEAR

" We work for ' The MAN ' Ronnie ! "

Cass

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)