ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA - February 8, 2006
© Kimberly Smith!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: IS WOODY PLAYING BADLY? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
February 3rd, 2006 10:49 AM
speedfreakjive
quote:
egon wrote:
damn, i never noticed that before!

You're joking right?
I thought thats why you picked that photo as your signature!
February 3rd, 2006 10:54 AM
jb The boots never sound good imo-at least the post 81 boots with a few exceptions. However, as someone who has sat up front for over 14 shows, I can tell you Ronnie is playing very well.
Also, Mick absolutely does not wear a hair piece. I have seen him sweat and his scalp is visible....when he first comes out his hair is blow-dried and very high..it falls as the show goes on. Keith, was, imo, wearing some type of small piece at some shows covering a little area of his crown..it was hard to detect b/c of bandanan..However, the last show he did not have it as I saw his balding areas....................he did, however, have some "hair filler" to lessen the shine.
February 3rd, 2006 11:14 AM
speedfreakjive Even 'the human riff' balds.
February 3rd, 2006 11:19 AM
jb
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:
Even 'the human riff' balds.

Ronnie still has all his hair and Charlie's bald, but the grey covers it nicely. Micj still very good hair...Sadly, Keith, whio has the best hair in the 70's, began receding around "Dirty Works" and should have been having micro-mini grafs by the early 90's as he had enough donor hair in the back to create natural frontal hairline and cover some of baldin g crown area.............................................he has opted for bandanas and hair fillers/modified hair pieces.
(at least he hasn't pulled a Paul Rogers/Gene Simmons...what a joke)...
[Edited by jb]
February 3rd, 2006 10:41 PM
angiestones When did Ronnie get sober? I think this is his first tour clean and sober, not to make excuses for him...the first year or two of sobriety I hear is very hard.
[Edited by angiestones]
February 3rd, 2006 10:51 PM
pdog
quote:
angiestones wrote:
When did Ronnie get sober? I think this is his first tour clean and sober, not to make excuses for him...the first year or two of sobriety I hear is very hard.
[Edited by angiestones]

LOL!!!
February 3rd, 2006 10:52 PM
glencar Dirty Works?
February 3rd, 2006 10:55 PM
pdog Ronnie's got the cocaine!!!
February 3rd, 2006 10:59 PM
glencar Not no mo'!
February 4th, 2006 04:18 PM
MrPleasant IS WOODY PLAYING BADLY?

February 5th, 2006 12:54 AM
Stool His mumbo died, for pity's sake. Been re-living his oral stage, and Freudian things like that.
He's looking a tad drained of occasion, but he's coping and he's lovely and...
things like that.
February 5th, 2006 07:18 AM
IzzyStradlin
quote:
T&A wrote:
I'm a big Ronnie fan - I root like hell for the guy. But, his ardent supporters must truly be in denial...that's about I can come up with. I'm a realist - and I haven't honestly heard a lead that has truly impressed me from the man in almost 20 years now. He's lost it forever, folks. Sad Sad Sad.

Keith better than Ronnie? You're a retard.
February 5th, 2006 07:52 AM
speedfreakjive
quote:
IzzyStradlin wrote:

Keith better than Ronnie? You're a retard.

Come on I.S, surely you realise Keith is better than Ronnie?
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)