ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA - February 8, 2006
© Kimberly Smith!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Will Baltimore get "Omaha'ed" Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
February 1st, 2006 03:38 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
Joey wrote:

This guy scares me :

Joy,

you demonstrate again and again the plain inadequacy of liberal values in the face of evil, you ole, hairy hunk!!

February 1st, 2006 03:44 PM
Joey
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:

you demonstrate again and again the plain inadequacy of liberal values in the face of evil, you ole, hairy hunk!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/diary/display.cfm?id=245&zone=diary

[Edited by Joey]
February 1st, 2006 03:51 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
Joey wrote:
[Edited by Joey]

Lolz! Nice nipples, BTW!!

February 1st, 2006 06:33 PM
Rodney_King oh....the tragedy...the bloodshed!

"Can't We All Just Get Along?"?

lugar & gypsy:

fleabit & fiji:

keno and voodoo:

lugar & joey:

gyps & talya:

ratzy, moonie:

February 1st, 2006 08:35 PM
Sir Stonesalot >
So, that whole Lugar vs Joey thing is about INTELLECTUAL (sic) PROPERTY DISPUTES?

That is FUNNY.<

No, actually it's because Joey posted Maxy's personal info...real name, address...not once, but twice on two different message boards. Not cool, and certainly not funny.

But then again, it's not like he said Lugar's wife was fat or anything.

I really don't care what or who Joey steals from. If he wants to be known as the "Henny Youngman of Stones Message Boards"...that's cool with me.

I was simply pointing out that Gypsy used one of the phrases that Joey appropriated from Maxy as a poke at Maxy. It don't know if she did it on purpose or not...if so it was VERY clever and funny. And if not it was ironic and funny. Either way it was funny.

Oh, and I've seen plenty of folks say Joey is a genius on this board. Genius is in the eye of the beholder I guess.
February 1st, 2006 09:00 PM
pdog
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Genius is in the eye of the beholder I guess.

The money shot SS, The money shot !!!
February 2nd, 2006 12:48 AM
Rodney_King I have smoked some fine monies in my time. fine monies!

[Edited by Reginald Denny]
[Edited by Rodney_King]
February 2nd, 2006 11:51 AM
Joey " .......... posted Maxy's personal info...real name, address...not once, but twice on two different message boards. "

You make Joey say , ......... " Huh ?!?! "

This never happened and to suggest otherwise is very disconcerting ( to say the least quite disheartening )

After all , the only thing the Joey knows how to do .................. is Love

" He only LOVES Ronnie ! "

The Joeykins , Established 1999
February 2nd, 2006 11:55 AM
glencar Well, I saw it here. Not sure what the other board was. You owe Maxy a huge apology.
February 2nd, 2006 12:12 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Well, I saw it here. Not sure what the other board was. You owe Maxy a huge apology.

I never saw it, I was told by a few people about it...
I ask myself this: Why would they lie about it? I still see no reason for them all to, especially some folks who I know avoid anything close to flaming, let alone drama and bullshit!
The people involved know what happened, there's two sides to every story and... Then there's the truth...
All the C10 I've met are very cool people...
I've still not met 2000 Man, and he is the coolest...
Never met Joey or SDH... I would have no problem meeting Joey and sharing a bag of chips and a soda.
BUT!!! If he did do anything to hurt people, he should own up, apologize and move on. All of these folks are very forgiving.
February 2nd, 2006 12:15 PM
glencar I agree that Joey should apologize & then move on. I did see the name & address & it surprised me.
February 2nd, 2006 12:17 PM
jb Joey is my friend. I like and respect all members here (especially the Canadians), and we need to put aside past differences. Joey=LOVE.
February 2nd, 2006 12:21 PM
glencar Joshy if you & I could do it, then anyone should be able to do it!
February 2nd, 2006 12:21 PM
pdog Lugar = LOVE

My Lugar is Strong !!!
February 2nd, 2006 12:23 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy if you & I could do it, then anyone should be able to do it!

Maxy and me did it...

My Lugar is Strong, and you're so sweet... One day baby...
Ahh. You know the rest...
February 2nd, 2006 12:25 PM
glencar I like Mick's lyrics better. Don't hate me.
February 2nd, 2006 12:28 PM
jb Our difference was more political and I know you love the Jew..so it was easily put aside.
February 2nd, 2006 12:30 PM
glencar And I know you love the Stones. Your old posts were somewhat close to brilliant.
February 2nd, 2006 12:35 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
And I know you love the Stones. Your old posts were somewhat close to brilliant.

I'm sorry you can't make Ft. Lauderdale. I was going to give you a ride in the Porsche Turbo with GS from "Philly Special" blasting!!!!!
February 2nd, 2006 12:43 PM
Starbuck i believe i remember the thread in question.

max and joey were sparring one day, as former lovers often do, and in the heat of the moment joey spouted off maxy's real name and hometown in a post. the offense, however, was written in the context of a joke/rip and not equated with said "maxlugar" handle...joey never said "maxlugar's real name is _____ ______ and he lives in new york..." etc.

"i said what i said, and it was wrong, or it was taken wrong, and now it's all this!...."
-joey lennon
February 2nd, 2006 12:47 PM
jb Joey=Love
Max was very polite and I enjoyed our brief greeting.
February 2nd, 2006 12:47 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

I'm sorry you can't make Ft. Lauderdale. I was going to give you a ride in the Porsche Turbo with GS from "Philly Special" blasting!!!!!

A dream deferred shrivels like a raisin in the sun...
February 2nd, 2006 12:48 PM
glencar
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
i believe i remember the thread in question.

max and joey were sparring one day, as former lovers often do, and in the heat of the moment joey spouted off maxy's real name and hometown in a post. the offense, however, was written in the context of a joke/rip and not equated with said "maxlugar" handle...joey never said "maxlugar's real name is _____ ______ and he lives in new york..." etc.

"i said what i said, and it was wrong, or it was taken wrong, and now it's all this!...."
-joey lennon

Were they actually lovers? I thought they just made out...
February 2nd, 2006 12:49 PM
Rodney_King Can't we all just get along?

[Edited by Rodney_King]
February 2nd, 2006 12:52 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Rodney_King wrote:
Can't we all just get along?

Now what fun is that?
February 2nd, 2006 12:53 PM
glencar Yes, I'm having so much fun with this idiot Sway. I wish I'd met him in Stout's.
February 2nd, 2006 12:59 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes, I'm having so much fun with this idiot Sway. I wish I'd met him in Stout's.

...it's the Law of the Jungle, man,
Eat or be eaten,
Beat or be beaten.

February 2nd, 2006 01:00 PM
glencar LOL As long as winter is nearing an end...
February 2nd, 2006 01:10 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:

A dream deferred shrivels like a raisin in the sun...

Or like a scrotum in a long bath.
February 2nd, 2006 01:16 PM
Dick Bush
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)