ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Tonight 2 years ago - Closing the North American leg
MGM Grand - Las Vegas, Nevada - February 8, 2003
© Roooooooster celebrating the NY Eve of the Rooster! ...in Red!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Today's header... Return to archive
February 1st, 2005 03:12 AM
FotiniD Now, that's artistic photography at its finest Ronnie!

Notice the subject's casual look at the lens. The rural background, with the minimalistic detail of what looks like a darts board on the wall, along with the innovation of adding the dog to the scenery and those classy shoes!

Of course, what steals the eye is the top-notch, pop-art, right-in-your-face reconstruction of a restroom in the middle of nature. What is the artist really trying to communicate by this fine gesture?
February 1st, 2005 05:30 AM
luxury1 Does Keith still have REdlands?
February 1st, 2005 05:36 AM
FotiniD I think so. Wasn't there this recent incident with the walls built around it or something with the path leading to it?! I seem to get confused with these stories
February 1st, 2005 06:31 AM
Honky Tonk Man Keith does indeed still own Redlands. He tends to spend a couple of weeks there every summer.

I think the story FotinID is refering to is the one about Keith wanting a nearby path diverted away from his house.

Redlands was also in the news a few years back when Keith donated a cheque to have the local church roof repaired or something along those lines.

February 1st, 2005 06:55 AM
LadyJane Keith looks so cute and innocent, doesn't he? Nice pic.

LJ.
February 1st, 2005 06:56 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Keith looks so cute and innocent, doesn't he? Nice pic.

LJ.

and nice dog , indded!
February 1st, 2005 04:47 PM
KeithRichardsgrl Awwwwwwwww keith is so adorable!!! I wish i was that dog in the pic with him lolol
February 1st, 2005 05:10 PM
doo doo doo Dude He looks very relaxed on the shitter. No sign of straining...
February 1st, 2005 08:34 PM
KeithRichardsgrl Keef even look's adorable on the toliet!
February 1st, 2005 10:02 PM
Soldatti Great pic, Keith looks so inocent...
February 2nd, 2005 01:42 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

Outside Redlands
© 1966 Gered Mankowitz
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood