ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Tonight 2 years ago - Closing the North American leg
MGM Grand - Las Vegas, Nevada - February 8, 2003
© Roooooooster celebrating the NY Eve of the Rooster! ...in Red!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Senator Hillary Clinton Collapses on Stage ................( NSC ) Return to archive Page: 1 2
January 31st, 2005 04:23 PM
glencar I still like PW.
January 31st, 2005 04:24 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
I still like PW.

I like eggs .

" January 26, 2005 - TOUR NEWS!

McCartney Nailing Down North American Tour

PAUL'S US TOUR TICKETS MAY GO ONSALE AT THE END OF FEBRUARY!!

Sir Paul McCartney will take advantage of media focus surrounding his halftime performance at Super Bowl XXXIX on Feb. 6 to announce his upcoming tour of North America, sources tell Billboard.com. The Beatles legend will play 38 North American cities beginning Sept. 16 in Miami and running until the end of November.

Tickets are expected to go on sale the last week in February. McCartney last visited North American in 2002 as part of a world tour that grossed more than $126 million and drew nearly one million fans.

McCartney is working on a new album for Capitol but no timetable has been set for its release. As previously reported, the artist has collaborated with producer Nigel Godrich (Beck, Radiohead) and multi-instrumentalist Jason Falkner on the set, which will be his first studio album since 2001's "Driving Rain."

The touring landscape will be relatively crowded with superstars this fall, as U2 will be on the second U.S. leg of its Vertigo tour, and the Rolling Stones also are believed to have an outing in the works. "

" January 26, 2005

McCartney 2005 Tour Rumors

So far the unconfirmed cities are New York, St. Paul/Minneapolis, Chicago, Los Angeles, Des Moines (opening the Wells Fargo Arena), Denver (date in November), Atlanta, Cincinnati, Boston. "

http://homepage.mac.com/paul_mccartney/macca_report/news.htm#anchor911993
[Edited by Joey]
January 31st, 2005 09:43 PM
violentkind
quote:
Joey wrote:

Sharon Stone is a Carpet Muncher !

I`d munch Sharon Stones carpet!
January 31st, 2005 10:36 PM
Mr Hess
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Maybe she is pregnant

And Al Sharpton's the father!!!
February 1st, 2005 12:16 AM
jpenn11
quote:
glencar wrote:
Tele, is that true? I can't beleive Sharon Stone would sink so low.

I guess you didn't read Joe Esterhazy's book
February 1st, 2005 07:59 AM
Maxlugar Does anyone know if she was on her broom at the time?

I heard her Flying Monkeys wisked her away to Buffalo General.

Is any of this true?

February 1st, 2005 09:14 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
I heard her Flying Monkeys wisked her away to Buffalo General.

EXTEMELY old reference lost on younger posters .

...cue pigeon shit ..... ** PLOP **

**** Young Joey now hunched over his keyboard , looking at his computer with his hand over his mouth and giggling to himself ****

" The Joey is on FIRE Today " ( Aubrey Haines , Editor , Poster's Monthly )

The Joey , Established 1999 !

Quality .............Visionary ..............Joey !

[ Edited by Tim Robbins ]

Shiver ........................................

[Edited by Joey]
February 1st, 2005 11:29 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:

I forgive you.

February 1st, 2005 11:43 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]Joey wrote:

I forgive you.

Rascal House ?!?!

W- W- W- W- What ?!?! ...........Oh , sure ! :

" January 26, 2005 - TOUR NEWS!

McCartney Nailing Down North American Tour

PAUL'S US TOUR TICKETS TO GO ONSALE AT THE END OF FEBRUARY!!

" Sir Paul McCartney will take advantage of media focus surrounding his halftime performance at Super Bowl XXXIX on Feb. 6 to announce his upcoming tour of North America, sources tell Billboard.com. The Beatles legend will play 38 North American cities beginning Sept. 16 in Miami and running until the end of November.

Tickets are expected to go on sale the last week in February. McCartney last visited North American in 2002 as part of a world tour that grossed more than $126 million and drew nearly one million fans.

So far the unconfirmed cities are New York, St. Paul/Minneapolis, Chicago, Los Angeles, Des Moines (opening the Wells Fargo Arena), Denver (date in November), Atlanta, Cincinnati, Boston.

The touring landscape will be relatively crowded with superstars this fall, as U2 will be on the second U.S. leg of its Vertigo tour, and the Rolling Stones also are believed to have an outing in the works. "

The Joey ! ™

Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood