ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Tonight 2 years ago - Closing the North American leg
MGM Grand - Las Vegas, Nevada - February 8, 2003
© Roooooooster celebrating the NY Eve of the Rooster! ...in Red!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Senator Hillary Clinton Collapses on Stage ................( NSC ) Return to archive Page: 1 2
January 31st, 2005 02:52 PM
Joey
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,145922,00.html

" Sen. Clinton Collapses During Speech "

Monday, January 31, 2005

" AMHERST, N.Y. — Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (search) collapsed Monday while delivering a speech to a local chamber of commerce.

She was going to be taken to a hospital but then decided against it after being treated by an emergency crew at the scene, according to WBEN radio in Buffalo.

"She was weak and needed to sit down. She fainted," said an aide, who spoke on condition of anonymity, and confirmed the senator had been suffering from a 24-hour flu.

The former first lady told the 150-person audience at the Saturn Club, one of Buffalo's most prestigious private clubs, that she was feeling weak from a stomach ailment. She then collapsed in front of the crowd, said Colleen DiPirro, president of the Amherst Chamber of Commerce (search).

After she recovered, Clinton, 57, walked out of the building under her own power.

"I saw her walk out the door by herself, she smiled and said, 'thank you'," said the club's general manager, Vincent Tracy.

Clinton then continued her schedule, arriving at Canisius College (search), a Catholic college in Buffalo, to deliver an address about health care. Hundreds of protesters had lined up at the college to demonstrate against Clinton because of her support for abortion rights.

During an earlier editorial board meeting Monday at The Buffalo News, Clinton complained about suffering from a flu-like bug that affected several of her staff members during a weekend retreat in Westchester, N.Y. Clinton lives in Westchester County.

Clinton, the first lady elected to the Senate, won her seat in 2000. She replaced Democrat Daniel Patrick Moynihan (search). She has said she plans to run for re-election in 2006 and many political pundits are betting that she will run for the 2008 Democratic presidential nomination and could easily win it.

The senator's health has never been called into question. Instead, she sat by her husband's side last September as former President Bill Clinton, 58, underwent quadruple bypass surgery."

January 31st, 2005 02:59 PM
doo doo doo Dude She must have seen the outrageous ticket prices that U2 was asking.
January 31st, 2005 03:06 PM
Fiji Joe Does anyone recall her comments regarding Bob Dole's physical readiness for the presidency when he took a tumble during a campaign stop?...karma man...karma

Although, I just can't imagine Hillary ever falling over...have you seen the size of her ankles?...I like to refer to them as cankles...talk about a sturdy foundation
January 31st, 2005 03:13 PM
nankerphelge She was likely overcome by the fumes of her own BS!
January 31st, 2005 03:16 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
She was likely overcome by the fumes of her own BS!

What's BS? Bush Shit???
January 31st, 2005 03:24 PM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

What's BS? Bush Shit???

Thanks TTM 's !!!

[ Edited by Tim Robbins ]
[Edited by Joey]
January 31st, 2005 03:26 PM
LadyJane This event occurred three blocks from my home. Apparently Hillary is suffering from food poisoning. I have taken the liberty of sending a bouquet of flowers to Senator Clinton and signed the card.....

With All our Love and Admiration,
Maxlugar, nankerphelge, riffhard, telecaster and all the Boys at Rocks Off.

You're welcome!!!!

LMAO.

LJ.
January 31st, 2005 03:29 PM
Joey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
This event occurred three blocks from my home. Apparently Hillary is suffering from food poisoning. I have taken the liberty of sending a bouquet of flowers to Senator Clinton and signed the card.....

You're welcome!!!!

LMAO.

LJ.

LadyJane ........................

You make Joey giggle !

January 31st, 2005 03:29 PM
telecaster
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
This event occurred three blocks from my home. Apparently Hillary is suffering from food poisoning. I have taken the liberty of sending a bouquet of flowers to Senator Clinton and signed the card.....

You're welcome!!!!

LMAO.

LJ.

Thanks LJ. I am sure Bill never sends her any (outside of Jennifer Flowers)

My heart jumped when I heard, we need her to run in '08!

Scared me but she seems to be fine now

Where is that pic of her & Keith?
January 31st, 2005 03:32 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

You're welcome!!!!

LMAO.

LJ.

Well, thanks for not adding my fucking name. I hate that bitch with every fiber of my being. I hoep she eats the same meal tomorrow night - twice!
January 31st, 2005 03:35 PM
Riffhard Gee thanks LadyJane!

So Hillary Rodham Cankles has a wicked case of the shits. Apparently she and her staff went on some outing this past weekend and several of her staff members and herself were stricken with a case of food poisoning that they obtained on this little trip together. Get some Imodium Hillary and get on with the bussiness at hand.

Riffhard
January 31st, 2005 03:36 PM
LadyJane Oh I didn't forget YOU, Blue!

No No No.......the Get Well Soon Balloons are just from you!!!!

HeHeHeHe......

LJ.
January 31st, 2005 03:37 PM
glencar Pop those balloons! I don't want the "senator" to get anything from me. She's a blight on NYS history.
January 31st, 2005 03:42 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
Pop those balloons! I don't want the "senator" to get anything from me. She's a blight on NYS history.

I agree. I wish she'd step aside so Chuckie Shumer could run for president.
January 31st, 2005 03:46 PM
glencar Nope. Some idiot at shidobe has an "Eliot Spitzer for Prez 2008" signature. Spitzer is even more of a cameraphile than Schumer. One doesn't earn that honor easily!
January 31st, 2005 03:46 PM
telecaster Maybe she is pregnant
January 31st, 2005 03:48 PM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Maybe she is pregnant

Did She Barf .... ?!?!?!

" Hillary Loves Puss Puss Ronnie ! "

Cassie & Yates , Inc. ™
January 31st, 2005 03:52 PM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:

Did She Barf .... ?!?!?!

" Hillary Loves Puss Puss Ronnie ! "

Cassie & Yates , Inc. ™

joey I feel sorry for Hillary. When her dad died they tracked Bill down to tell him he was in a hotel room. Alone. With Sharon Stone.

Bill was in Switzerland a couple of days ago at the World Economic Forum. With Sharon Stone

That dog won't stay on the porch
January 31st, 2005 03:54 PM
glencar Tele, is that true? I can't beleive Sharon Stone would sink so low.
January 31st, 2005 03:56 PM
telecaster
quote:
glencar wrote:
Tele, is that true? I can't beleive Sharon Stone would sink so low.

True glencar.
January 31st, 2005 03:56 PM
glencar Now I'm gonna barf. I always thought SS was a classy broad. Another fantasy blown apart.
January 31st, 2005 04:02 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Bill was in Switzerland a couple of days ago at the World Economic Forum. With Sharon Stone

Really? I thought that when he came off the table from his bypass surgery he swore eternal fidelity to his wife. But then again it's hard to change habits/vices. I almost died myself about 4 months ago but I still maintain the bad habits that could kill me tomorrow...in spite of the advice. Some people CAN'T change. Clinton is Clinton.
January 31st, 2005 04:06 PM
glencar Ironically I too had some food poisoning the weekend before last. I wasn't able to eat anything for 2 1/2 days. My appetite still hasn't returned which is probably a good thing!
January 31st, 2005 04:11 PM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:

joey I feel sorry for Hillary. When her dad died they tracked Bill down to tell him he was in a hotel room. Alone. With Sharon Stone.

Sharon Stone is a Carpet Muncher !
January 31st, 2005 04:13 PM
glencar No way! You take that back Joey!
[Edited by glencar]
January 31st, 2005 04:14 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Ironically I too had some food poisoning the weekend before last. I wasn't able to eat anything for 2 1/2 days. My appetite still hasn't returned which is probably a good thing!

I continue to have benign fasciculations, stomach pain, flank pain, I.B.S. , explosive diarrhea , a scorching case of S.B.S. , Bell's Palsey , blood in both my stool & urine , a mass in the pit of my stomach and stress related disorders.

...Yet , and I am being honest here , I feel quite Frisky this afternoon and could even " Dance Like a Friggin Clown " for you if challenged .

Jazzy !
January 31st, 2005 04:16 PM
glencar Your fake illnesses mean nothing to me. I think you should be banned if you mention them again. Now I have to go drain the wizard...
January 31st, 2005 04:17 PM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:

Sharon Stone is a Carpet Muncher !

She likes carpet AND franks and beans

joey I was at a Barnes & Noble yesterday. I must say
it was FULL of ladies in the cafe area

You may be onto something
January 31st, 2005 04:18 PM
glencar Yeah, he's on "all fours"!
January 31st, 2005 04:20 PM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:

She likes carpet AND franks and beans

joey I was at a Barnes & Noble yesterday. I must say
it was FULL of ladies in the cafe area

You may be onto something

" THE SOURCE " now wants me to see the following artist :

http://www.pollstar.com/tour/searchall.pl?By=All&Content=Paul+Westerberg+&go_green.x=2&go_green.y=5

...any good ?!?!

She said he used/still is to be with some band called " Replacements "

Developing ................................
Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood