ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Tonight 2 years ago - Closing the North American leg
MGM Grand - Las Vegas, Nevada - February 8, 2003
© Roooooooster celebrating the NY Eve of the Rooster! ...in Red!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: any NYers want hear some Stones TODAY? Return to archive
January 28th, 2005 04:08 PM
Saint Sway theres a really fun band called THE GOODS playing at Ace of Clubs in NYC this saturday night!

The Goods sneak in a few of their Stones-inspired originals into the mix with a SHITLOAD OF STONES COVERS - Hand Of Fate, Sway, Jiving Sister Fanny, Dead Flowers, Heartbreaker, Midnight Rambler, Respectable, Cant You Hear Me Knockin, Monkey Man, Torn And Frayed, Loving Cup, Some Girls, Sympathy....

and they throw in some other tasty covers too by some other Stonesy style bands - stuff like The Seeker (who), Jealous Again (Black Crowes), Ryan Adams, Lucinda Williams...

they go on at 10pm Sat @ Ace of Clubs (formerly Acme Underground)

stop by and check em out!

www.thegoodsny.com
January 29th, 2005 03:18 PM
Saint Sway bumping this up bc its Sat and this is gonna be a fun show
January 29th, 2005 03:36 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Have fun
January 29th, 2005 03:42 PM
Saint Sway thanks for the sticky!

I'll definately have fun. Anytime I can hear Hand Of Fate, Jiving Sister Fanny, Sway and Loving Cup in the same evening then the party is on!
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood