ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Tonight 2 years ago - Closing the North American leg
MGM Grand - Las Vegas, Nevada - February 8, 2003
© Roooooooster celebrating the NY Eve of the Rooster! ...in Red!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hyde Park August 28? Return to archive
January 28th, 2005 03:48 PM
muddy I can't believe this is true, but I saw a rumour that the Stones have "locked up a date on August 28th at Hyde Park."

Are dates already being held?
January 28th, 2005 09:59 PM
Soldatti 2006?
January 29th, 2005 08:29 PM
Madafaka Where did you see that rumor?
January 29th, 2005 09:10 PM
Gazza balls
January 30th, 2005 09:11 AM
Maxlugar Maybe it will be a free concert in memory of Ron Wood's now dead guitar playing talent...

January 30th, 2005 08:43 PM
corgi37 I am so confident this WILL NOT occur. I think they'd do a big U.S. gig instead of U.K. Central Park maybe?

Well, if it does happen, i will post many pics of me masturbating to pictures of Michael Jackson.

Thats how confident i am.

Or stupid.
January 31st, 2005 11:50 AM
Dan Already touring the U.S. this fall -

Paul McCartney
U2
Bruce Springsteen (well, the E Street Band was told to have their schedule cleared starting in September)

Would a Stones tour do as well considering they pretty much played regularly since Voodoo Lounge? Considering tickets would be even more expensive and the $90 and $50 sections will once again get much smaller than the last tour.

Might make sense to do some festival/stadium dates in Europe in the Summer, Euro arenas in the fall, Japan/South America early next year and US arenas next spring.
January 31st, 2005 08:31 PM
Soldatti A change of style will be great, what is a change of style? Start on ANYWERE except US, since 1969 is always the same...
Sadly this change will not happen.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood