ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Tonight 2 years ago - Closing the North American leg
MGM Grand - Las Vegas, Nevada - February 8, 2003
© Roooooooster celebrating the NY Eve of the Rooster! ...in Red!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: AC/DC DOUBLE DVD 29/03/2005 Return to archive
January 28th, 2005 07:37 AM
Pierre Family Jewels" DVD to be released March 29th.

Epic/Sony will issue a double DVD entitled "Family Jewels" on March 29th. The Double DVD will include AC/DC video material from the periods 1975 to 1980 and 1980 to 1993 respectively. Here's the art for the DVD

[Edited by Pierre]
January 28th, 2005 09:15 AM
Madafaka Thank you for the info! Looks to be great.
January 28th, 2005 09:21 AM
Joey
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
Thank you for the info! Looks to be great.

Yes , Thank You so very much Pierre
( Rocks Off Member )

I plan on seeing AC/DC in concert this year at our brand spanking new , twenty thousand seat , state - of - the - art , QWEST CENTER ARENA .

Jacky ! ™

January 28th, 2005 09:28 AM
Pierre It will contain classic videos, live material and unedited TV appearences from 1975 to 1993.

Including the videos "Clipped", "Fly OnThe Wall" and "Who Made Who". All material is being remastered. The release is a "Deluxe 2-DVD digi-pack" and will contain a 12 page booklet. According to Sony, the AC/DC managers are looking for rare and unedited material of the band.
January 28th, 2005 09:44 AM
Joey Thanks Pierre
( Rocks Off Member )
January 28th, 2005 10:32 AM
J.J.Flash I'm now so excited that I'm typing this with my erect nipples.

Sounds promising......

We will be able to see one of the TOP 5 greatest heroes of the Rock'n'Roll history, the one and only BON SCOTT!!!! HE always kicked major arses.

"Bon Scott, big like you Ronnie"
January 28th, 2005 10:36 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Joey wrote:

Yes , Thank You so very much Pierre
( Rocks Off Member )

I plan on seeing AC/DC in concert this year at our brand spanking new , twenty thousand seat , state - of - the - art , QWEST CENTER ARENA .

Jacky ! ™

Hey JOey, it must be a proud for the Omaha sons, having this brand new arena....

The Stones are gonna play Omaha, the next tour

Word!
January 28th, 2005 11:25 AM
rogerriffin UFFFFF, MORE NEWS LIKE THAT!!!!!

AC/DC NEED TO MAKE A WORLD TOUR SOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN!!!!!!

THANKS FOR THE INFO AT ROCKSOFF.ORG, YOU´RE LIKE ME? A STONES/AC-DC FANATIC?????
January 28th, 2005 11:45 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
rogerriffin wrote:
UFFFFF, MORE NEWS LIKE THAT!!!!!

AC/DC NEED TO MAKE A WORLD TOUR SOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN!!!!!!

THANKS FOR THE INFO AT ROCKSOFF.ORG, YOU´RE LIKE ME? A STONES/AC-DC FANATIC?????

You bet I am cabron!
January 28th, 2005 01:41 PM
Schleisher This new AC/DC dvd sounds great. Does anyone know why the 2003 release of Rock Masters with a 1977 AC/DC concert never came out in the States?
January 28th, 2005 07:59 PM
Schleisher Actually, imo, the Stones should take a look at AC/DC's Stiff Upper Lip Live dvd, and take note. There's the band, no back-up singers, no extra musicians, just the core band out there kicking ass. Basic, pure rock n roll.
January 28th, 2005 10:03 PM
rogerriffin The stones must be like 1978, a great dream...

AC/DC always been 5 on stage, many times i believe that the WORLD GREATEST ROCK´N ROLL BAND name, should be for others.......
January 28th, 2005 10:24 PM
Soldatti Are the Stones the only "big band" with so many back-up members?
I don't have other on my mind, right now...
January 31st, 2005 07:44 AM
Monkeytonkman Groovy, Acca Dacca are ace.

I hope the Stones can get them to play a couple of dates with them on the next tour. Didn't get to see them together last time.

January 31st, 2005 10:01 AM
nankerphelge Amen to that!

I have been scouting the AC/DC sites for months -- still no solid news of a tour -- but I suspect we will see one this summer! Nice 1-2 punch with the Stones this fall!

January 31st, 2005 11:55 AM
parmeda Nanky...talk like that makes me want to twitch, lol

Where's Lazy Bones?
I want to hate him all over again...
January 31st, 2005 08:33 PM
Soldatti A tour with they will be awesome.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood