ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Staples Center, Los Ángeles, CA - February 6, 2003
By Fred Prouser/Reuters

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: what they prepare for europe ??? Return to archive
02-02-03 06:33 AM
TASFA
IN YOUR POINT OF VIEW WHAT THE STONES PREPARE FOR EUROPE ???

NEW SET LIST ???...
02-02-03 07:25 AM
Moonisup dig up miss you and Memory motel

02-02-03 12:23 PM
sammy davis jr. I'm sure they'll rehearse for five minutes and do the same songs they're doing now.
02-02-03 02:03 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
dig up miss you and Memory motel

MISS YOU???? Are you serious? Just when I was so pleased that they dropped it finally for this tour? No thanx. I'm with you on Memory Motel though, but without that Dave Matthews figure!
Just like Gazza said in another thread, they probably won't change too much for Europe. And like Xyzzy said: if they do change some songs, we will be sad about the replaced ones. Denver thread

I must hear Can't you hear me knocking, Midnight Rambler, Gimme Shelter. Just as long as they don't dump these, I'm ok with it.
02-02-03 03:25 PM
Moonisup I am always dead serious
02-02-03 03:37 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
I am always dead serious

Miss you?? No fucking way!
I agree with Angiegirl's list and would like to add Thru and Thru and Hand of Fate!!
02-02-03 05:31 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
I am always dead serious

02-02-03 05:49 PM
Gazza They already played "Miss You" on the US tour so it hardly needs dug up!
02-02-03 05:59 PM
glencar They've played Miss You just once or twice. I could lose BS & be happy. I hope they do something different for Europe or there'd be no fun in going there for the same old same old.
02-02-03 06:09 PM
fmk438j I think it's clear to one and all that the Australian leg will be the jewel in the licks crown.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST