ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Staples Center, Los Ángeles, CA - February 6, 2003
By Fred Prouser/Reuters

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Huge Valentine's Day sale on Rolling Stones collectibles and unique, hand-made, beaded Rolling Ston Return to archive
02-02-03 04:58 AM
MarthaMyDear Huge Valentine's Day sale on Rolling Stones collectibles and unique, hand-made, beaded Rolling Stones jewelry on now!!!

Get your sweetheart and/or friend and/or yourself something Stonesly and nice for Valentine's Day (or any day, for that matter)!!! Gift wrapping is FREE including a small gift card with your personalized message and any purchases can be shipped to a gift recipient's address once specified!!! Just click here to start shopping and ENJOY!!! :
http://www.therolling-stones.com/Merchandise/merchan1.html

ROCK ON!!!
*** Martha ***

P.S.- Stones earrings, bracelets, and possibly anklets will be available soon, also, so check back to the site and/or bookmark the page above and/or join TheRolling-Stones.com Mailing List for that announcement!:
http://www.therolling-stones.com/MailingList/mailingl.html

THANK YOU!!!

[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
02-03-03 06:46 PM
MarthaMyDear I'm just bringing this back up to Page 1 so people can see it, etc.!!! ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
02-03-03 06:57 PM
swapwoodfortaylor Who's peddling this shit? I keep getting this crap in my e-mail too!
02-03-03 07:10 PM
Martha Martha...I'm in LALA land now...
would LOVE to see you if you have any time...

I'll check here again to see if you replied!

hugs,
Martha..the "other"

P.S. nice V-day gift idea!
02-03-03 08:32 PM
swapwoodfortaylor Yes I replied. Your stuff is as about as welcome as 'Real Player' and AOL on the same PC!
02-03-03 09:09 PM
Gazza if you dont like it then dont fuckin' buy it, then and quit bitchin' about it - no one's forcing you to read about it or buy it,so why bother

she's welcome to post it here - end of story

..and YOUR unwarranted flaming is about as welcome as cot death
[Edited by Gazza]
02-03-03 11:40 PM
MarthaMyDear THANK YOU, GARY!!! I know I can count on you, my friend, to stand up for me, so thank you, fellow Gemini friend!!! swapwoodfortaylor, I never send email spam, etc., so I don't know how you are getting that, etc., unless you're on my mailing list, which you can opt out of anyways, so...

ANYWAYS... lol.................... :P MARTHA!!! I DO have Wednesday free (all day and evening), SO whatever you want to do... I have my CD-playin' car and we can do WHATEVER you'd like: shopping, dining, catch a movie, etc., but you can do that at home, you know, etc., etc., etc., so I REALLY hope to see you, ok.?!?!?! Just let me know if Wednesday is ok. for you, alrighty, and just PM me when you read this at: MarthaMyDear, ok.?!?!?! I'll make sure and check my PM's (not PMS, but that always needs to be checked, also!!! ROTFLOL!!!:P No comment!!! LAUGHING!!! ROTFLOL!!! :P )!!! If Wednesday isn't good for you, etc., then just let me know and I'll see what I can do here, etc., alrighty?!?!?!

Anyways, take care and I'll talk to you soon!!! Anyways, ALOT MORE SOON!!!

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST