ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Staples Center, Los Ángeles, CA - February 6, 2003
By Fred Prouser/Reuters

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Denver Tonight Return to archive
02-01-03 05:24 PM
BillyBoll My brother finds himself in Denver today and although he is a major stones fan he doesnt have a ticket for the show. He lives in New Zealand, so wont have a chance to see them this tour unless he can get hinself across to Oz. Can anyone help - either with a ticket or the best way of getting one.

Thanks
02-01-03 05:27 PM
midnightmagic Tell your Bro to go the Pepsi Center and look around for a seller. He should find one if it was anything like OKC on Tuesday.
02-01-03 05:52 PM
BillyBoll Thanks. I've past that on. If anyone has any definitive spares - let me know.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST