ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Staples Center, Los Ángeles, CA - February 6, 2003
By Fred Prouser/Reuters

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who are Starsailor Return to archive
02-01-03 10:25 AM
Talya I haven't posted here for a few years, but wanted to say that I'm looking forward to seeing the Stones in Europe - I've heard of Starsailor - at least I THINK I have: unless I dreamed I was on a boat someplace looking up into the sky at night. What songs do they sing?
02-01-03 12:04 PM
Nasty Habits They're a group who took their name from a Tim Buckley album and that's all I know about them . . .
02-01-03 02:45 PM
stewed & Keefed Starsailor are a Brit indie band,but have not heard them.
02-01-03 02:55 PM
JaGgEr Starsailor are verry good!!!
Really I mean check Alcoholic.

Greetingzzzz
02-01-03 03:00 PM
Moonisup if starsailor again a repetition of Dave mattews shit, I kick them of stage, walk backstage and hit Chuck, it all his fault
02-01-03 03:01 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat whahahaha chuck's fault..you go Rik!!
02-01-03 03:37 PM
Miss U. TALYA??? aka Talya "Peachfeather"??!!! Is that you dear?

Remember me, formerly H.Stuff from Keno's in my former life?
02-01-03 03:45 PM
justforyou Saw Starsailor this summer at Roskilde festival and thought they sounded good, somewhat dreamy like and had a nice groove. I then got a DVD with them, but haven't really gotten around to watching it. Reminicing that festival I recall Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, they really impressed me.
02-01-03 03:51 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat They better sound good, because otherwise Moon and I will get on stage and kick them off!! And remember: we are the ones that still hold Wyman's wig!!!
02-01-03 05:50 PM
Talya
quote:
Miss U. wrote:
TALYA??? aka Talya "Peachfeather"??!!! Is that you dear?

Remember me, formerly H.Stuff from Keno's in my former life?

Hi, yes I remember you, and yes it is Ms Peachfeather!!!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST