ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Staples Center, Los Ángeles, CA - February 6, 2003
By Fred Prouser/Reuters

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: FOTINID - AMSTERDAM SALES Return to archive
02-01-03 04:11 AM
Angiegirl Need help?
02-01-03 04:17 AM
FotiniD Hi Angie,

No, thanks, everything's all right so far, I've kept your translations
Things have mixed up a bit, cause my uncle lives in Italy and we're trying to arrange the Italian gig as well, so I'm between two sites

Thanks though, everything's ok!
02-01-03 04:43 AM
Angiegirl Lucky you!! Hope it's all gonna work out. Good luck! I had a little problem with my Amsterdam order: the site tried to verify my credit card and after 2 minutes or so , I got an Internet Explorer error-page! But I got the confirmation email anyway, so it all is well thank God (=Keef)

That's my 7th show... YES!!
02-01-03 04:53 AM
Moonisup fuck that CC shit, not every fan has a CC.
02-01-03 04:55 AM
FotiniD Very glad for you Angie I'm still working on both sites, so far so good

Yes, the credid card thing is a major let-down but what can you do...
02-01-03 07:40 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat I got the error page as well after the payment, but did get the confirmation mail...the cc thing sucks because lots of people did not know about it.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST