ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Staples Center, Los Ángeles, CA - February 6, 2003
By Fred Prouser/Reuters

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I GOT UK TIX!!!!!! Return to archive
01-31-03 04:17 AM
Bluzian Hey All..

Just wanted to say taht it took me 7 minutes!! (living
in Canada I think that it's great!)

Gate A
Sec. B4
Row R
Seats 24 & 25

Gazza, or anyone, if you could please indicate waht
type of tix these are.. (where they are!?!) would be
fantastic!! Thank you.

I assume that they are about 7:00 in relatoin to the
stage at 12:00. ???

cheers
Ian :-)
01-31-03 07:00 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat just checked out ticketmaster.co.uk....but I ain't gonna pay 150 gbp for a stadium show...no fucking way
01-31-03 09:13 AM
Honky Tonk Man Well Done Bluzian!

I just got tickets for the show too

SECTION 30, ROW 31, SEATS 66 TO 67

The seats seem okay. They are the same price as the tickets i got for the Saturday Show. Though i think my tickets for that show are a bit better

Never Mind

IM SO EXCITED!

Alex
01-31-03 01:21 PM
jb Not selling too well? My understanding is that 1/2 the field is still unsold for this show.
[Edited by jb]
01-31-03 02:59 PM
oska well they have only been on sale 9 hours ! dont allways be a mercant of doom !
01-31-03 03:18 PM
jb Oska, I have some great property to sell in Orlando if your interested..LOL
02-01-03 08:16 AM
Gazza Bluzian

yep.you got great seats OK - for more details,click this link

http://onsale.ticketmaster.co.uk/ETU2408.html

the seating plan icon on step 2 of the 'purchase tickets' page takes you to a separate window with a seating chart for Twickenham. on the bottom left of that page you'll see an icon for "concerts". That will give you a layout for the seating blocks for the Stones concerts

I got seats in B2.

JB:

not sure about the reliability of your info. All the £150 seats are gone. Just went there to check and the best seats available are the £75 ones.

here's todays breaking news ;
"Britain still likes the Stones - official"
02-01-03 10:51 AM
Scot Rocks Im going to Twickenham!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

I managed to persuade some of my friends to go, last night!!!

Pitch sec. b5 row p seat 26!!!!!

See ya all there!!!!

STONES!!!!!!

Mark
02-01-03 11:02 AM
glencar Where is Twickenham in relation to London? Is all the field seating assigned?
02-01-03 11:41 AM
Honky Tonk Man Twikenham is in London. Quite near Richmond, where i think Mick lives with Pedo Pete Townsend as his next door neighbour.

I know Richmond is at the end of the tube line, so im guessing that Twikenham is really in the outskirts of London

Alex
02-01-03 06:29 PM
Gazza Twickenham,Middlesex is just outside London to the south-west. Its about a 15 minute drive from Heathrow, in fact if you're flying into Heathrow the flightpath is right beside the stadium.

Its pretty much the next suburb to Richmond (although Richmond is actually in Surrey) and barely a couple of miles from Mick's home.

Richmond & Twickenham are basically where the Stones began. Most of their early club gigs and residencies were in that area.

Field seating "assigned"? Does that mean "reserved and numbered seating" ? IF so,yes it is. I got field seats for the 2nd show and they're numbered.

Alex - I'll bet you Townshend is innocent.
[Edited by Gazza]
02-01-03 09:12 PM
Bluzian Gazza / HTM:

Cheers mates!! Hoping to meet you both in August!

Ian :-)
02-01-03 09:49 PM
Honky Tonk Man Gazza, lets HOPE he is innocent!

Bluzian, August is goinf to be a month to remember!

Alex

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST