ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Staples Center, Los Ángeles, CA - February 6, 2003
By Fred Prouser/Reuters

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Things to do in Denver when you're stoned....The Party Scoop! Return to archive
01-29-03 05:26 PM
Jaxx its just a shot away so here's the preparty info for those of you entering the mile high zone:

Friday night, 7PM Hard Rock Cafe on the 16th Street Mall, Downtown.

Saturday: Get yer Rocks Off as you Shidoobee in Gasland. yes, a harmonic convergence starting at 3PM Paramount Cafe 16th Street Mall, Downtown.

it's time to party (a mile) high. catch ya'll then.
[Edited by Jaxx]
01-29-03 05:36 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Wow jaxx you party girl! it will explode all over!

I'm sure it will be one of the funniest stones parties ever, it will ba a gas three times! you all are gonna get your rocks off... shidoooooooooooooooooooooooooooobee!

I'm gonna miss you all.

01-29-03 06:31 PM
Marilyn Roll one for me and inhale deeply!!!!!!!! You guys are going to have a great time!!!!! Rock on!
01-29-03 06:47 PM
Jaxx another town, another summit, another time for feeling fine. bummer not to see you this time 'round marilyn. sorry to hear about your change in plans for denver as well, gerardo. now i'm the only one left holding the chiba bag.
01-29-03 07:21 PM
parmeda
quote:
Jaxx wrote:
now i'm the only one left holding the chiba bag.

Jaxx....I've heard who will be gang-bustin' your town, something tells me that you won't be "standing solo" for very long, LOL.

Have a great time!
01-29-03 08:21 PM
Crystal !!!! This is gonna be good, and I am looking forward to seeing everyone!!!! I need a party after this crazy month...
Marilyn, I am bummed you won't be here, and Gerardo too!!! I was hoping to meet him finally, but maybe someday....

Crystal (the old Ladybear)
01-29-03 10:43 PM
Maxmeister As some of you know by my emails, I'm more than ready.
I'll be arriving in Denver tomorrow afternoon. This day will be good for a practice round.
Friday 7pm at the Hard Rock and Saturay at the Paramount Cafe 3pm and on.
Jaxx, Nanker, Sirmoonie, Joey, Crystal, Keno, and hopefully many others, it is time to PARTY!!!!
And, oh yeah, there's a Stones gig. Sat. night. I think we'll either get tattooed or go begging.
See you then.

Rick

01-30-03 04:48 AM
luxury1 Oh, I wouldn't count Voodoo out yet. Man, I am jealous of the good time going on out there. But something tells me there may be some good fodder (is that a word?) for the board come Feb 2, well, make that Feb 4 or 5th when they all regain consciousness.
01-30-03 11:34 AM
Stonesdoug Let it Rock
01-30-03 03:00 PM
Jaxx yeah, lux, i would agree you can't count voodoo out..after all, it aint over till the stick man sings.

a quick update: i tried to make a reservation at the Hard Rock and they wouldn't take one during dinner rush on a friday night (ie, 7 pm). they had a PARTY ROOM, but they wanted $1500 to reserve it and JB won't be here to pick up the tab, so i had to decline. ANYWAY, they suggested some party members showing up around 6 or 6:15 to get on the seating list. there's also a free standing first come first serve bar area at the front near the door, rather sizeable.
01-30-03 03:11 PM
nankerphelge I'm gonna help you with that chiba darlin'!!
01-30-03 03:14 PM
Jaxx yeah! we're goina rage, we're goina howl. we're goina do shots and chiba-lize. at least we will have an attorney in the house to "get us off"
01-30-03 03:16 PM
nankerphelge He he -- yeah, get us off!!!
01-30-03 03:19 PM
Jaxx so when are you getting in nanker? sometime tomarrow?
01-30-03 03:24 PM
nankerphelge Not until Saturday.
I heard you were skiin' Saturday -- lucky you. Hope you are off the hills in time!!
01-30-03 03:29 PM
Jaxx oh, i'll make it down soon enough. the boyz are in town! anyway, there won't be enough fresh powder to push it all day.
01-30-03 10:30 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Don't forget to send some pix to share with all at the board, not just the show but the parties... censored and uncensored
01-31-03 05:30 PM
scope Yeah, pictures to rub it in for those of us that just couldn't pull this trip together. Really, I tried. I hit so many road blocks in trying to do this then you could imagine. I guess it just wasn't meant to be for me this time.

Party on you crazies!!!! Full reports are due no later than Sunday 5 p.m. CST.
01-31-03 05:38 PM
Crystal I'll be bringing along my digital camera tonight, I'll try to send any pics on to Gerardo tomorrow.....
01-31-03 07:00 PM
Jaxx great! i'll have my nikkon with me and i'll get that roll developed on disk. between the 2 of us we should have it covered. see ya in a few! btw, scope, you will be sorely missed.
02-01-03 11:24 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Friday pre-pre-party

Mrs. Debbie Maxmeister, Maxmeister's back, Jaxx, Keno

Some Stones paraphernalia at the Hard Rock Café

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST