ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Superbowl halftime show, Ford Field, Detroit February 5, 2006
© Frank Micelotta, with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sir Stonesalot Seeks $26 Bazillionjillion In Aid Return to archive
February 3rd, 2006 12:17 PM
Sir Stonesalot SS ASKS BUSH FOR AID

Campaigning Rocks Off frontman Sir Stonesalot is urging US president GEORGE W BUSH to donate an extra one per cent of America's federal budget to the Stonesalot bank account.

The Rolling Stones internet message board superstar quoted from Curious George and Dick and Jane texts in a bid to persuade the US leader to fund SS's bank account at the National Prayer Breakfast in Washington DC yesterday (02FEB06).

Sir Stonesalot says, "Those creepy Africans should just move to where there is food. I, on the other hand, need to attend the rest of the Rolling Stones World Tour...and that will cost some serious dinero. You know how I roll dawg."

Bush praised the poster as "positive vibe merchant" but failed to agree to the $26 billion (GBP14.6 billion) plea. Stonesalot was nonplussed at the setback. "Ah, I'll just get him loaded on hootch and some fine Peruvian flake. By the time I'm done with him, not only will I have more money than I can count, but I will have banged the twins too!"
February 3rd, 2006 12:38 PM
Joey

I just took a ' heaping ' dump !!!!!!!

Brown Stinky ! ®

February 3rd, 2006 12:45 PM
jb ........................................ss"
February 3rd, 2006 12:48 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
........................................ss"

I am gonna be late for my ' lunch date ' ....

................ss ! "

Bye Bye

Bye Bons

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJOEYKINS ! ®
February 3rd, 2006 01:03 PM
throbby SS! You are now on the NSA short list. Take heed when making calls.
[Edited by throbby]
February 3rd, 2006 01:05 PM
pdog Awesome, totally awesome!
February 3rd, 2006 01:09 PM
Saint Sway This is a very worthy cause. I think we should start a petition urging Bush to fund this.

This a very desperate time for Stones fans. We need the govt to lend a helping hand.....

Radio City ain't gonna be cheep.
February 3rd, 2006 01:13 PM
Sir Stonesalot >Radio City ain't gonna be cheep<

Nor Amsterdam! I mean, you know how I roll Dawg.
February 3rd, 2006 01:22 PM
pdog Let's start a non profit...
February 3rd, 2006 01:26 PM
Sir Stonesalot A non-profit?

Are you fucking stupid?

I want more money than I can possibly count. I'm all about the profit babe.

Don't worry, you're on my list. If I go, you go. All you gotta do is drive. You are the perfect designated driver.
February 3rd, 2006 01:56 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
>Radio City ain't gonna be cheep<

Nor Amsterdam! I mean, you know how I roll Dawg.

roll me a fat one and pass it down

I dream that one day the Stones will quit touring to become the "house band" and the Paradisio and then I can quit my job and move to Amsterdam and spent every night in Stoned out bliss.

but I digress...

your idea is genius. We need to march on Washington to get this into legislation. Call it "The Million Stones Fans March"

we also will probably need an egotistical, self-absorbed singer from an Irish pop band to hold a press conference to announce this and declare its importance to the world.

do you know any?
February 3rd, 2006 01:59 PM
Sir Stonesalot >we also will probably need an egotistical, self-absorbed singer from an Irish pop band to hold a press conference to announce this and declare its importance to the world.

do you know any?<

No, but I'm an egotistical, self absorbed former "singer" from a Central PA hardcore punk band...will I do?
February 3rd, 2006 02:10 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
>we also will probably need an egotistical, self-absorbed singer from an Irish pop band to hold a press conference to announce this and declare its importance to the world.

do you know any?<

No, but I'm an egotistical, self absorbed former "singer" from a Central PA hardcore punk band...will I do?

depends...

are you willing to smile and pocket millions while still asking others to fund your causes?

can you not make a hill of beans of difference in this world while still preaching on a soap box and patting yourself on the back at the same time?

are you willing to wear colored sun glasses in doors and pose for photos with world dignitaries at every available press op?

will you charge $150 per concert ticket and still complain about world debt?

if so.. then your the man for the job!
February 3rd, 2006 02:15 PM
Sir Stonesalot >depends...

are you willing to smile and pocket millions while still asking others to fund your causes?

can you not make a hill of beans of difference in this world while still preaching on a soap box and patting yourself on the back at the same time?

are you willing to wear colored sun glasses in doors and pose for photos with world dignitaries at every available press op?

will you charge $150 per concert ticket and still complain about world debt?

if so.. then your the man for the job!<

Hmmmm.

No, that sounds far too amatuerish for me.
February 3rd, 2006 03:33 PM
Sir Stonesalot Oh, did I mention that if I am able to secure gov't funding, all my pals get a Black Tele?

True story. Call your congressperson today!
February 3rd, 2006 03:38 PM
speedfreakjive Black 70's Custom Tele; one of the best guitars ever.
February 3rd, 2006 05:05 PM
chris girard Great reading for lunch time, it make a boring government job tolerable.

February 3rd, 2006 06:16 PM
SheRat Too bad this brilliant idea is already taken.

Gumwad.com: A guy, some gum, too much free time
http://www.gumwad.com/

But you could improve upon it. Like you could get some chick to finger herself and then take a picture of the wet finger. I bet you'd make some cash offa that idea.
February 3rd, 2006 06:18 PM
pdog
quote:
SheRat wrote:
But you could improve upon it. Like you could get some chick to finger herself and then take a picture of the wet finger. I bet you'd make some cash offa that idea.

Your idea has been stolen...
February 3rd, 2006 06:35 PM
SheRat do you mean to say someone's already doing it? Or that you're stealing it right now?
February 3rd, 2006 06:45 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I dream that one day the Stones will quit touring to become the "house band" and the Paradisio.

We won't allow it. They can join that chick in Vegas if the time comes. Paradiso is sacred.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)