ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Superbowl halftime show, Ford Field, Detroit February 5, 2006
© Frank Micelotta, with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Joan Collins and Jade Jagger (nsc) Return to archive
February 2nd, 2006 07:16 PM
moy 2 FEBRUARY 2006

Old-fashioned glamour took the British capital by storm on Wednesday when a series of red carpet veterans turned out for an exclusive bash in Harvey Nichols. Joan Collins proved she had lost none of her high-octane appeal when she rolled up to the event with an eye-catching red satin coat over her black trousers and top. And once inside the event the former Dynasty star was snapped chatting with Mick Jagger's equally stylish daughter Jade.

They were by no means the only big names in attendance, though, as former supermodel Linda Evangelista was also turning heads in a smart white satin coat. Texas singer Sharleen Spiteri and award-winning author Zadie Smith were likewise spotted sipping glasses of bubbly at the bash, which was staged to mark the opening of French fashion house Lanvin's first store in the city.

Golden Globe-winner Miranda Richardson meanwhile confessed to being blown away by the label's last collection, though she does her best to keep her flexible friend on a tight leash. "I love the colour, cut and voluptuousness of Lanvin," she said. "I was very seduced by a red crushed velvet coat in Paris - but I decided it wasn't worth a second mortgage. I don't tend to do fashion shows very often - I saw a Jean Paul Gaultier show in Paris a couple of years ago and never quite got over it!"

The man laying temptation in her path, chief designer Alber Elbaz, was the centre of everyone's attention at Wednesday's soiree. The Moroccan style guru wasn't giving anything away when asked what his fashion-conscious friends could expect from his next collection, though. "I'm incredibly superstitious," he confessed. "We never have a green carpet on the catwalk and we never talk about the collection before the show – it's such bad luck."
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)