ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Superbowl halftime show, Ford Field, Detroit February 5, 2006
© Frank Micelotta, with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rolling Stones on youtube Return to archive
February 2nd, 2006 05:37 PM
EuterpeJones Hi people, I hate to bring unhappy tidings, but my youtube account has just been abruptly cancelled! Yes the whole account just wiped out, nearly 1000 videos. It was apparently the Stones videos I was sharing that were the issue. I'm feeling discouraged at the thought of all those new friends I made via youtube who now may be unable to find me. I also wanted to give everyone the heads up - there are still some Stones videos on youtube, but they are being taken down fast.

Fun while it lasted though... please keep in touch!

Lots of LOVE! xoxo

February 2nd, 2006 05:42 PM
glencar Fun while it lasted! Thanks!
February 2nd, 2006 05:54 PM
Nellcote Thanks man, it was great watching.
The takedown of this is another example of people with nothing else to do.
And they give fan club members a three year old video, when they could really dig deep with some of that old vintage vids, makes you sick.
February 2nd, 2006 06:22 PM
Back Street Girl Thank you,it was great while it lasted.
February 2nd, 2006 08:32 PM
stonedinaustralia this is bad news

i was looking forward to watching that Point of View Interview with Keith - now it's gone - BASTARDS!!
February 2nd, 2006 08:49 PM
EuterpeJones DON'T FEEL BAD... there are private trades... I'm all about sharing, I gave you that collection as a gift, and it has always been a special pleasure to make other Stones fans happy. The irony is that I think the lads themselves would've been dead chuffed by my collection, but probably not their lawyers. Well, something good comes out of everything, so let's just keep rocking. I love you guys! Email me! xoxo
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)