ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Superbowl halftime show, Ford Field, Detroit February 5, 2006
© Frank Micelotta, with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: MSG January 18, 2006 2DVD B&P Return to archive
February 2nd, 2006 04:45 AM
MRD8 For those of you who can't use bit torrent I'm offering up a B&P of the excellent new 2DVD set from the Garden on January 18, 2006! For those of you who regularly take advantage of my offers please send six DVD+R's and a postage paid return mailer...email me at [email protected] for details and artwork.
Here's the setlist:
Jumping Jack Flash
Let's Spend The Night Together
Oh No Not You Again
Love Is Strong
Rocks Off
Worried About You
Rain Fall Down
Midnight Rambler
Tumbing Dice
--- Introductions pt. 1
Gimme Shelter
--- Introductions pt. 2
This Place Is Empty (Keith)
Happy (Keith)
Miss You (to B-stage)
Rough Justice
Get Off Of My Cloud
Honky Tonk Women (to main stage)
Sympathy For The Devil
Start Me Up
Brown Sugar
You Can't Always Get What You Want (encore)
Satisfaction (encore)
I've also ordered both Boston shows and both MSG shows from a different source...I'll B&P/Torrent them when they come in. I will be torrenting this DVD this weekend after I finish uploading Mick Jaggers Webster Hall DVD.
February 2nd, 2006 10:00 AM
Flairville Thanks so much for all you do. I've heard this a great recording!
February 2nd, 2006 09:45 PM
keefjunkie is the msg 06 dvd on the tracker?!?!
February 3rd, 2006 02:48 AM
GotToRollMe God bless you.
February 3rd, 2006 08:59 AM
glencar What's the quality?
February 3rd, 2006 09:25 AM
Factory Girl Thank you kindly, MRD8.
February 3rd, 2006 09:26 AM
Jumping Jack Video A perhaps the best audience shot video yet
Audio A- typical audience

MrD was having some trouble getting the files up on the tracker so I resent the disks and he probably won't have them until Monday.

Now, if you come to Hotlanta you would be greeted with an excellent door prize!
February 3rd, 2006 09:30 AM
glencar Damn! I like my door prize from last time! Are you going to Lil Rock?
February 3rd, 2006 09:55 AM
Jumping Jack If they kick my ass on Wed I might just go. Who else is going? I know JB is. Joeykins????

The opportunity to have a personalized tour the Clinton doublewide by members of the far left might make it worth the trip. It will assure the mass consumption of alcohol later in the day!!!
February 3rd, 2006 12:50 PM
Joey

Thanks AGAIN MRD8
February 3rd, 2006 02:30 PM
luxury1 Hi--I cant get that email to work for me--it keeps bouncing back. I had your email at some point, and can no longer locate it.
please PM me with info. Many thanks
February 3rd, 2006 06:18 PM
glencar
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
If they kick my ass on Wed I might just go. Who else is going? I know JB is. Joeykins????

The opportunity to have a personalized tour the Clinton doublewide by members of the far left might make it worth the trip. It will assure the mass consumption of alcohol later in the day!!!

I'd like to go but I gotta decide soon. It's either this or Radio City...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)