ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Superbowl halftime show, Ford Field, Detroit February 5, 2006
© Frank Micelotta, with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tonight's show in Baltimore Return to archive
February 1st, 2006 09:21 PM
Riffhard My sources deep,deep,deep inside are telling me that Baltimore will get Wild Horses,Love is Strong,ATPTB amoung others.

It would appear that Baltimore wil not get "Omaha'ed". Also,with the inclusion of ATPTB it seems that the rumours of a Motown tribute for the Super Bowl may indeed be true.

Riffy
February 1st, 2006 09:24 PM
LadyJane Hey Riffy....

Just got a call from jaggergurl....JJF at about 9:17.

Show has started.

LJ.
February 1st, 2006 09:29 PM
pdog Woohoo !!!
February 1st, 2006 09:30 PM
glencar It's great to see that JJF is now the opening song!

BTW Riffy, there's an anti-Jagger thread at ACOC...
February 1st, 2006 09:30 PM
Riffhard Yeah I know LJ. The arena is tiny as hell to. I'd love to be there. Wild Horses! Very nice,huh? I think that would be a debute for this tour,no? We shall if my deep,deep,deep sources are realiable.

Riffy
February 1st, 2006 09:32 PM
glencar Not a tour debut. I know I saw it somewhere...
February 1st, 2006 09:34 PM
Riffhard
quote:
glencar wrote:
BTW Riffy, there's an anti-Jagger thread at ACOC...

WTF?!?!?! I like the board for the most part,but damn it's so freaking "locals only". Know what I mean?

Riffy
February 1st, 2006 09:34 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
My sources deep,deep,deep inside are telling me that Baltimore will get Wild Horses,Love is Strong,ATPTB amoung others.

It would appear that Baltimore wil not get "Omaha'ed". Also,with the inclusion of ATPTB it seems that the rumours of a Motown tribute for the Super Bowl may indeed be true.

Riffy

Hope your sources are right. Wild Horses would be a good addition. And they have to practice a mowtown for Detroit~
[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
February 1st, 2006 09:35 PM
glencar
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

WTF?!?!?! I like the board for the most part,but damn it's so freaking "locals only". Know what I mean?

Riffy

Plus their humor is even below my standards...
February 1st, 2006 09:37 PM
glencar I saw Wild Horses in ATL & it was done even earlier with "our patriot" Eddie Vedder in P-burgh. BTW Whilst surfing the setlists pages here, I learned that ATPTB has already been done in Detroit early on in the tour. I did not know that!
February 1st, 2006 09:47 PM
Riffhard
quote:
glencar wrote:

Plus their humor is even below my standards...

Yes I agree. I have tried Blue,Lord knows I've tried,to lighten it up over there. I have written some damned funny stuff that was appreciated by only a few select posters that "got it". I have bent over backwards to get some of those wet blankets to laugh. Alas,my talent often goes to waste on those sticks in the mud. I will continue to push my agenda though. You can make bank on that my friend!

Riffy
February 1st, 2006 09:55 PM
glencar Riffy, they are a buncha "wavy gravies" if you know what I'm saying. Politics(especially as practiced by her) is fun. Not with that crowd. Unless they're making Brokeback Mountain jokes. Those are funny when you're in 8th grade...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)