ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Superbowl halftime show, Ford Field, Detroit February 5, 2006
© Frank Micelotta, with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hey Jair you gotta move it... Return to archive
February 1st, 2006 04:33 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl You must come to the Argentina or Mexico shows, we need to meet bro

So come on and get your monkey's arse down there or up here!
February 1st, 2006 07:56 PM
claudiomoraleida I'm looking forward to meet you there Gerardo ! As well as our rocksoffers Soldatti, Max "Madafaka", Lucas "Sender"...

It's gonna be a blast to meet you all !

I wish Jair, Fausto J. J., Gustavo, Bruno could join us...
February 1st, 2006 10:45 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl It will be a great pleasure to meet you there Claudio, I already knew you're going as I saw you at the hot list at http://rocksoff.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=3904
February 2nd, 2006 01:16 PM
Bruno Stone
quote:
claudiomoraleida wrote:
I'm looking forward to meet you there Gerardo ! As well as our rocksoffers Soldatti, Max "Madafaka", Lucas "Sender"...

It's gonna be a blast to meet you all !

I wish Jair, Fausto J. J., Gustavo, Bruno could join us...

I would love to go, of course, but I can't afford it $$$$$. I wish you have lots of fun, anyway

Take care with caipirinha, you don't wanna be drunk by the time of the show, do you? Ehrrrr..... maybe you do
February 2nd, 2006 02:44 PM
J.J.Flash I'm affraid I ain't gonna be able to witness even ONE SINGLE LOUSY gig.....

The tour is a bust..... I'm plucked.....

Raped and freezin'
February 2nd, 2006 03:01 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl HEY JJ!!

You said before you're coming to Buenos Aires, you gotta move your arse there and rock with us
February 2nd, 2006 03:04 PM
jb Enjoy your 4 shows totalling around 148k....Sadly, U2 has sold over 300k tickets in Mexico and 750 in South America. You missed the "Summmitt of the Century" and will never experience a show like 1/20 MSG...........We missed you very much!!!
February 2nd, 2006 09:06 PM
gustavobala
quote:
Bruno Stone wrote:

I would love to go, of course, but I can't afford it $$$$$. I wish you have lots of fun, anyway

Take care with caipirinha, you don't wanna be drunk by the time of the show, do you? Ehrrrr..... maybe you do

me too
February 2nd, 2006 09:11 PM
gustavobala
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
HEY JJ!!

You said before you're coming to Buenos Aires, you gotta move your arse there and rock with us

what is "arse"?
February 2nd, 2006 09:29 PM
Gazza the hairy thing that you "poop" out of....

Joey will be able to tell you more...
February 3rd, 2006 06:17 AM
claudiomoraleida also known in Brasil by "bunda" !!!!!!!! pronounced
boom-dah
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)