ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Superbowl halftime show, Ford Field, Detroit February 5, 2006
© Frank Micelotta, with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Will There Be Anymore Debuts From A Bigger Bang.... Return to archive Page: 1 2
February 1st, 2006 10:10 PM
glencar You're not as stupid as you appear. Yes, let's avoid each other. And please, wear the pinafore so I can identify you easily, okay?
February 1st, 2006 10:14 PM
speedfreakjive you are at a disadvantage; I know what you look like. Stupid? you're musical knowledge embarasses me.
February 1st, 2006 10:19 PM
glencar "you're"? You might not want to deny your stupidity just yet. And let's hear about my lack of musical knowledge. TIA!
February 1st, 2006 10:21 PM
speedfreakjive none of your posts address music really; this is a MUSIC message board. Not that you'd understand.
February 1st, 2006 10:25 PM
glencar You know, every once in a while a moron like you says that. I actually post on their music quite a bit. I've also been to many of the shows & commented on what I've seen. All I've seen you do is ask odd questions about basic material. Did you just become a fan a couple of weeks back? Your (note correct usage!) knowledge is lacking.
February 1st, 2006 10:27 PM
speedfreakjive How exactly? On a boring completist/fanatic level maybe. But not musically boyo.
February 1st, 2006 10:30 PM
glencar Oh so now you're (usage, girlie!) dictating the terms of what I should post about? This is a fan board. I've never been interested in the chords played during which song. Actually, I haven't seen amny questions from you about that either. If I recall, you mostly post things about which CD should I buy first & which song do you prefer. That's fine but don't bitch about what I post, bitch. Now scoot & STFU.
February 1st, 2006 10:33 PM
speedfreakjive OK, I had the courtesy not to get offended when you called me stupid and a moron, and now you can't even take some criticism, YOU ARE A WANKER.

end of transmission
February 1st, 2006 10:34 PM
glencar Hmm, you're a mite sensitive. Adios, dolt!
February 2nd, 2006 01:20 AM
Child of the Moon You kids are ADORABLE.
February 2nd, 2006 11:24 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
Hmm, you're a mite sensitive.

thats ironic coming from GlenCar - the most overly sensitive poster here. How is it possible for a 50 yr old man on a msg board to be so sensitive??

all of GlenCar's posts are either useless dribble about how he loves Bigger Bang or whining about what other posters say about him.

typical GlenCar post:
"I like ____________."
(just fill in the blank with whatever Stones song was mentioned in the previous post.)

NOTE: GlenCar's posts can also be meaningless praise about pathetic Stones behavior and not just songs. Like, if someone posted that Mick Jagger wears Depends Diapers. The GlenCar response would be: "I like when Mick Jagger wears Depends."

other than that.... when he's not bashing on the Crowes.... the only time he mentions other music is to remind us all how much he loves top40 crap like INXS & U2. Really insightful stuff too, like: "I like U2."

quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:
How exactly? On a boring completist/fanatic level maybe. But not musically boyo.

you nailed him there. Thats GlenCar. Stones sycophant #1.

quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:
you are at a disadvantage; I know what you look like. Stupid? you're musical knowledge embarasses me.

Just look for the guy that looks like he could be Phil Collins older, lamer brother and you'll be able to find GlenCar.

Su Su Sudio!!!

quote:
glencar wrote:
Adios, dolt!

ahh the classic GlenCar response whenever he's been bashed good in a thread.

he says adios - but unfortunately he's just a tease.
SpeedFreak,
now that you've called him on his bullshit and have made an enemy with him, he'll go out of his way with lame responses to all your posts. Mark my words, this is not goodbye.

fortunately his 13 thousand posts are all useless dribble and no one takes him seriously
February 2nd, 2006 11:51 AM
Nellcote It would appear that this verbal barrage has "crossed the rubicon".
February 2nd, 2006 11:58 AM
glencar LOL I like that this dolt calls me a sycophant. Not even close.
February 2nd, 2006 03:23 PM
texile
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
It would appear that this verbal barrage has "crossed the rubicon".

lol......this line makes hate this song..
one of jagger's most verbiose phrases.....
February 2nd, 2006 03:31 PM
glencar Huh? It's what makes me like the song just a lil mo'. And it would be "verbose" if it contained too many words. Perhaps you meant "grandiose"?
February 2nd, 2006 03:34 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
LOL I like that this dolt calls me a sycophant. Not even close.

in a 2 page thread full of people bashing Woody's playing - with everyone pointing out his obvious lack of focus and laziness - you chime in that he's playing great and "into it"! HA!

Yeah, your're no way near being a sycophant.

those are the worlds most rosiest glasses you have on
February 2nd, 2006 03:52 PM
speedfreakjive There is no point in trying to have an adult two-way conversation with Glencock, Saint Sway.

Great observation BTW. If Glencock is humiliated in any way, he will back into a corner and resort to name calling. Absolutely fucking pathetic behaviour. How old are you Glencock.

P.S, I won't read any reply you give, so no point in resorting to name calling in retaliation to this post Glencock.

Why be defensive if you don't know about a musical aspect?
The Rolling Stones are actually a band, that makes MUSIC you know?
February 2nd, 2006 05:15 PM
texile
quote:
glencar wrote:
Huh? It's what makes me like the song just a lil mo'. And it would be "verbose" if it contained too many words. Perhaps you meant "grandiose"?

i like verbiose, not a scrabble word - but it sounds BLOATED....

February 3rd, 2006 05:16 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:

The Rolling Stones are actually a band, that makes MUSIC you know?

Really???
February 3rd, 2006 06:09 PM
Soldatti Back on topic, after Baltimore, NO.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)