ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Superbowl halftime show, Ford Field, Detroit February 5, 2006
© Frank Micelotta, with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Will There Be Anymore Debuts From A Bigger Bang.... Return to archive Page: 1 2
January 31st, 2006 04:23 AM
RollingstonesUSA If there is, I think it will be either She Saw Me Coming, or Let Me Down Slow....any thoughts....

January 31st, 2006 05:24 AM
Zack They already played LMDS at the warmup show.
January 31st, 2006 05:29 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Zack wrote:
They already played LMDS at the warmup show.

really??
didn t know that!
can you post the set list of this show??
thanks in advance
January 31st, 2006 05:29 AM
RollingstonesUSA Hes wrong, he has no clue

SETLISTS
Date: Aug 10, 2005

Set List
Rough Justice,
Live With Me,
19th Nervous Breakdown,
She's So Cold,
Dead Flowers,
Back of My Hand,
Ain't Too Proud To Beg,
Infamy,
Oh No Not You Again,
Get Up Stand Up,
Mr. Pitifull,
Tumblin' Dice,
Brown Sugar,
JJ Flash
[Edited by RollingstonesUSA]
January 31st, 2006 05:49 AM
Gazza well, theyve soundchecked She Saw Me Coming in the latter stages of the 2005 leg of the tour, so I guess that will work its way into the show at some point....surprised it hasnt already.

Hoping for Dangerous Beauty in Europe, although we'll probably get Streets of Shite as it was a single there...

January 31st, 2006 05:50 AM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Gazza wrote:
well, theyve soundchecked She Saw Me Coming in the latter stages of the 2005 leg of the tour, so I guess that will work its way into the show at some point....surprised it hasnt already.

Hoping for Dangerous Beauty in Europe, although we'll probably get Streets of Shite as it was a single there...

Streets of Shite....Love it!,lol
January 31st, 2006 09:15 AM
Mickijaggeroo There will be one more single in the spring.
January 31st, 2006 02:21 PM
glencar Title?
January 31st, 2006 06:14 PM
lotsajizz 'Streets Of Love' is great!

January 31st, 2006 06:21 PM
tumbling dice I hope Let Me Down Slow and Laugh,i nearly died along of ONNYA the best tracks of the record.
January 31st, 2006 06:27 PM
Dan At this point I would rather hear new songs than anything. Even if they do it the way Bowie did it on his last tour, pretty much the whole new album was in setlist rotation but he played half of it any given night. Then again the shortest set I saw was 26 songs.
January 31st, 2006 06:49 PM
Soldatti Maybe SOL in Europe.
January 31st, 2006 10:19 PM
Zack [quote]RollingstonesUSA wrote:
Hes wrong, he has no clue

You're right, I'm wrong. Now fuck off you insolent little prick. Check the date I joined this board and compare it to your own before you take cheap shots.

"I am fucking cognizant!" - Stanley Booth, 1969

Know who he is, Mr Knowitall?
February 1st, 2006 03:37 AM
Child of the Moon More than anything, I would like to see the Stones play the new shit. I think they've got a great album under their belts, and what have they done to plug it on this tour? They've played SIX GODDAMN SONGS out of a possible, what, 16? That's fewer than Steel Wheels, Voodoo, or Bridges, I believe. I thought Mick was all up on people hearing new material from this band, so why not play it? Fuck-all if "fans" want to hear Jumping Jack Flash for the 600th time. I want to hear Let Me Down Slow. I want to hear Dangerous Beauty. I want to hear fucking Sweet Neocon played in the heart of the south just to know that the Stones are still willing to piss people off. What I DON'T want to hear is people bitching because they didn't play Gimme Shelter. I was GLAD they didn't play that song when I saw them, because they haven't played an interesting version of that since 1995. I probably cheered more for Rough Justice than I did anything else... well, except maybe She's So Cold.

Anyway, play the new stuff! Make me happy by suddenly pulling out Under the Radar. And let Keith play Hurricane or something.
February 1st, 2006 03:52 AM
Child of the Moon My apologies, they did actually play one other song from ABB on this tour, and it completely slipped my mind. Nonetheless, the frequency with which they've played these songs is alarming. The only songs they've done with any regularity are RJ, ONNYA, and Keith's songs. RFD, IWTL, and BOMH have been sporadic.

My plea still stands. Play Let Me Down Slow and Under the Radar.
February 1st, 2006 06:20 AM
erikjjf
quote:
Child of the Moon wrote:
They've played SIX GODDAMN SONGS out of a possible, what, 16? That's fewer than Steel Wheels, Voodoo, or Bridges, I believe.

Steel Wheels/Urban Jungle Tour: 7 songs (Blinded By Love only in Madrid).
Voodoo Lounge Tour: 7 songs. 3 when the tour came to Sweden.
Bridges To Babylon Tour: 10 songs, but only 2 at the beginning of the tour. 4 songs played only 3 times or less.
A Bigger Bang Tour: 7 so far. She Saw Me Coming rehearsed during the 1st leg of the tour.
February 1st, 2006 06:22 AM
ziggypayne Laugh, I Nearly Died would be cool. Some more airing of It Won't Take Long and Back of My Hand would also be nice.
February 1st, 2006 04:39 PM
Scottfree How about BM?
February 1st, 2006 05:15 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

SETLISTS
Date: Aug 10, 2005

Set List
Rough Justice,
Live With Me,
19th Nervous Breakdown,
She's So Cold,
Dead Flowers,
Back of My Hand,
Ain't Too Proud To Beg,
Infamy,
Oh No Not You Again,
Get Up Stand Up,
Mr. Pitifull,
Tumblin' Dice,
Brown Sugar,
JJ Flash

I was there!!!!
And at that one show, I was able to hear ALL the Bigger Bang songs that I need to hear.
February 1st, 2006 05:27 PM
glencar It Won't Take Long should be played more often.
February 1st, 2006 06:22 PM
Soldatti
quote:
glencar wrote:
It Won't Take Long should be played more often.

Totally agreed.
February 1st, 2006 09:02 PM
Scottfree
quote:
Scottfree wrote:
How about BM?

This has nothing to do with Joey....
February 1st, 2006 09:11 PM
glencar BM is just too slow.
February 1st, 2006 09:35 PM
Scottfree
quote:
glencar wrote:
BM is just too slow.

Depends on what you've eaten/drank, errrr. Actually, it has a moderate pace, and I love the 5-6 note riffs, kind of signature Keef...I love that song, but it makes me ponder.....
February 1st, 2006 09:38 PM
glencar I like it fine on the CD but I think for the concert it might be a real downer.
February 1st, 2006 09:53 PM
speedfreakjive They should play Driving Too Fast, it would be easy to play live, if they can be arsed...........
February 1st, 2006 09:56 PM
glencar Boring but I should consider the source, no?
February 1st, 2006 09:58 PM
speedfreakjive Are you going to Wembley nobber? If so which show?
February 1st, 2006 10:04 PM
glencar Read the threads; figure it out. I'll see you at the pre-party. You'll be wearing a pinafore?
February 1st, 2006 10:07 PM
speedfreakjive Well, I was hoping to avoid you, I thought (and hope) I read you weren't going to the first show, as I am.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)