ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Superbowl halftime show, Ford Field, Detroit February 5, 2006
© Frank Micelotta, with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Need Seeds/Open Windows: "Better than the Real Rebirth: 9/29/89 Foxboro SBD" Return to archive
January 26th, 2006 06:11 PM
ampeg Help. My seeder has gone. I am at 41% of this great bit torrent. Much appreciated.

Rolling Stones -Better than The Real Rebirth - Foxboro Sept 29 1989 Soundboard:

http://rollingstones.kicks-ass.org:6969/details.tmpl?torrent_info_hash=B27CCF47F1941BC108E88EA73E0309CBEEC66C91
January 26th, 2006 06:57 PM
Gazza For what its worth : the title of that boot is misleading

Its a soundboard from the dress rehearsal (ie in an empty stadium) from 29 August 1989 in Philadelphia, not the actual concert in Foxboro on 29 September
January 27th, 2006 04:15 PM
ampeg
quote:
Gazza wrote:
For what its worth : the title of that boot is misleading

Its a soundboard from the dress rehearsal (ie in an empty stadium) from 29 August 1989 in Philadelphia, not the actual concert in Foxboro on 29 September

Is this BT from Foxboro? If it is then I need those seeds and open windows with a passion. If not (if this is from Philly which I think I have) then I can jettison this BT.

In advance, big thanks.
January 27th, 2006 05:21 PM
Gazza well..I didnt upload the BT but I'm sure the details of the file can be found on the BT thread when it was first seeded

Like I said, Better than the Real Rebirth is from a Philly rehearsal, not Foxboro. There are no soundboards from any of the 3 Foxboro shows
February 2nd, 2006 05:23 PM
ampeg
quote:
Gazza wrote:
well..I didnt upload the BT but I'm sure the details of the file can be found on the BT thread when it was first seeded

Like I said, Better than the Real Rebirth is from a Philly rehearsal, not Foxboro. There are no soundboards from any of the 3 Foxboro shows

I only saw the tracker, not the BT thread. Where are BT threads anyway? Is there a separate forum for them or are they here?

Big, big, big thanks to those who opened their windows for me and seeded this BT. I am now doing the same for those peers behind me.

I think if this is Phill6y that I already have this. But, hey, others don't and they need seeds just as I did. I can't leave my peers behind [the crux of the bisquit is the missing apostrophe].
February 2nd, 2006 08:05 PM
Gazza
quote:
ampeg wrote:

I only saw the tracker, not the BT thread. Where are BT threads anyway? Is there a separate forum for them or are they here?

they're always "stickied" at the top of the message board under the title "The Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread"

http://www.novogate.com/board/968/220134-1.html

(its stickied so that are always at the top of the page and dont disappear off page 1 and into the archives).

ALL torrents that are uploaded should be 'announced' by the seeder in that thread and its also used for questions and discussions regarding the available torrents as well as for requests and technical questions
[Edited by Gazza]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)