ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
The surreality show

Roundhay Park, Leeds - 25th July 1982 - Last show of the tour
The next tour-show was more than 7 years later!!
© 1982, 2004 Billy Boll
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: if you missed the Ace of Clubs tree... (download) Return to archive
01-28-04 01:43 PM
mac_daddy with a bit of help (thanks exilestones), the Astoria show is up for download...

I FLAC'd the WAV files, so this is a lossless only download (which is as it should be). I just checked the stats - it has been available for less than 24 hours, and it has been downloaded in full more than 200 times, and another 100 are pulling it right now. I included the artwork, so I wouldnt be surprised if we saw some new board memberes soon...

anyway, if you know how to run Bit Torrent, and you want to download the show, PM me with your email address, and I will send you the *.torrent file you need to start the download (I would post it, but my web server is still down...
01-28-04 11:56 PM
mac_daddy open this *.torrent file to start the download (right-click > save as...)

you must have Bit Torrent installed for the download to work. FWIW, I use this client...

please post in this thread if you give the download a try.
01-29-04 08:08 AM
J.J.Flash Mac, thank you man for your generosity. I would like to know until when it will be "available"

Thanks again!
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
01-29-04 09:57 AM
mac_daddy Hi CS!

it will be available as long as people leave the clients open...

Bit Torrent is a distributed bandwidth system (everybody downloads from everybody else (see the graphic on the Introduction page)...

so if people keep their clients open, the show is available...

curently 29 people have their windows open and the full show downloaded, so they are serving to others. another 67 are downloading right now, which means you wouild pull data from them, too. 300+ have completetly downloaded the show, which means 270 of them have closed their window - doe s this make sense to ya..?

anyway, get it asap - if you conncected now, and you have broadband (high speed internet), it would probably tale you an hour to download the show in it's entirety...

I hope this helps.
01-29-04 05:35 PM
mac_daddy how'd it work out for ya..?

CS..?

anyone..?

the torrent is still active - so try now if you want it. as long as there are a number of seeds, download speeds will be fast.

current stats:
19 seeds
65 peers

334 complete downloads (so far)

BEST VIEWED HIGH