ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
The surreality show

Roundhay Park, Leeds - 25th July 1982 - Last show of the tour
The next tour-show was more than 7 years later!!
© 1982, 2004 Billy Boll
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Every Picture Tells A Story... honies! Return to archive
01-28-04 09:37 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

Great art Fabio!!
01-28-04 09:44 AM
Jumacfly THAT S GREAT....i love this f****g board!!
01-28-04 09:46 AM
glencar What's this about?
01-28-04 09:47 AM
FotiniD So that's why you were keeping quiet that first day this appeared on the board Gerardo You crazy guys!

Great one Fabio!
01-28-04 10:15 AM
Fabio Hot Stuff URGH!
you g-got it!
Gerardo you 're my partner in crime...
Ciao Fabio Hot Stuff
01-28-04 10:16 AM
Angiegirl I don't believe it, it was Ronnie, don't burst my bubble, that's cruel. yes, CRUEL you are Gerardo and Fabio .
01-28-04 10:18 AM
Fabio Hot Stuff Sorry Angie,but it was amazing...
01-28-04 10:33 AM
Angiegirl Ok, it was great fun and a wonderful drawing Fabio!!!
01-28-04 10:48 AM
Joey

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ ? }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

01-28-04 12:40 PM
Monkey Woman Fabio, Voodoo, you dared??? Wow! Now I know that nothing is impossible at Rocks Off!

01-28-04 01:01 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
Fabio, Voodoo, you dared??? Wow! Now I know that nothing is impossible at Rocks Off!

I don't get it? But then again I have been on sabbatical. The joke has gone over my head???
01-28-04 01:03 PM
Sir Stonesalot Look closely at pic #3.

See the picture in the background right by his head?

Very naughty.

Did you snap that yourself Fabio?
01-28-04 01:23 PM
Fabio Hot Stuff Dear Sir, what image in particular you look so naughty? You mean that litle image which a young and beauty brunette istied-up and naked?
01-28-04 02:09 PM
glencar Still "Huh?"!
01-28-04 02:26 PM
Joey " Look closely at pic #3.

See the picture in the background right by his head?

Very naughty.

Did you snap that yourself Fabio? "

You teasing Baby Joe ?!?!?!?!

You make Baby Joey say

WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!

01-28-04 02:30 PM
Moonisup great art!!

nice scoop too
01-28-04 02:41 PM
Child of the Moon I see it, SS. Very nice! Oh, and the art ain't too shabby, either. ;-) Excellent work, Fabio, as always!
01-28-04 02:59 PM
glencar He does have the best handle...
01-28-04 03:04 PM
mac_daddy so that was your drawing, FHS..? Nice work!!!

___

nice eye SS

[Edited by mac_daddy]
01-28-04 04:11 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat LOL!! My world is falling apart!!!
01-28-04 07:19 PM
Angiegirl Glencar and other 'newbies': that drawing by Fabio was posted on RO by VoodooChile/Gerardo like a year ago almost or something (?). Gerardo was all mysterious about the way he got it, he said he had to promise the artist not to tell or whatever, or he even had to sign something to keep his mouth shut (I can't remember, it's the brain damage again). So we all thought of course (or at least a lot of us did) that Ronnie himself made that drawing, so he must be reading RO a lot. Now as it turns out it was Fabio making the drawing and they LIED to us all this time, can you imagine? ROTFL!!!!

I must admit I always was suspicious, but I guess me wanting to believe it was actually Ronnies won. I remember me emailing the pic to my mum, saying it was probably a practical joke, but wouldn't it be great if it was Ronnie's?? Hehehehehe.

Maybe Gerardo can recall how this story went exactly.
01-28-04 07:42 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
: that drawing by Fabio was posted on RO by VoodooChile/Gerardo like a year ago almost or something (?). Gerardo was all mysterious about the way he got it, he said he had to promise the artist not to tell or whatever, or he even had to sign something to keep his mouth shut (I can't remember, it's the brain damage again). So we all thought of course (or at least a lot of us did) that Ronnie himself made that drawing, so he must be reading RO a lot. Now as it turns out it was Fabio making the drawing and they LIED to us all this time, can you imagine? ROTFL!!!!

Oh. Thanks for the info. LOL. I was a bit lost.
01-28-04 07:43 PM
Child of the Moon I remember it now. I have to say I wasn't sure back then if it was really Ronnie's or not... it would have been nice if it was, but either way, it's a great sketch!
01-29-04 04:13 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
I must admit I always was suspicious, but I guess me wanting to believe it was actually Ronnies won. I remember me emailing the pic to my mum, saying it was probably a practical joke, but wouldn't it be great if it was Ronnie's?? Hehehehehe.

I wanted to believe it too, like Mulder on the X-Files

I too e-mailed it to a bunch of friends and my uncle in Italy, all proud and happy, "hey, Ronnie reads the posts we write, ain't it grand?!"

Gerardo and Fabio, we'll get you for that! We have to think of something!
01-29-04 07:21 AM
Jumacfly does he really read the posts here?? Voodoo??
01-29-04 11:26 AM
Fabio Hot Stuff That's the original post
http://novogate.com/board/968/132090-1.html
and that's happened from shidoobee
http://pub6.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm15.showMessage?topicID=3347.topic
Ciao from Rome
Fabio
thanks to Angie, nice desktop from your site!
and thanx Mac daddy!
01-29-04 11:29 AM
glencar Thanks for the info, Angie. BTW I'm not that much of a newbie. I am however a huge "nudie!"
[Edited by glencar]
01-29-04 01:09 PM
Angiegirl Everyone who subscribed later than I did is a 'newbie' gegegege .
01-29-04 03:23 PM
Child of the Moon Angie, we subscribed around the same time (Oct., 2001). What does that make us?
01-29-04 03:48 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Child of the Moon wrote:
Angie, we subscribed around the same time (Oct., 2001). What does that make us?

Family I guess, the Stones should write a song about it.

BEST VIEWED HIGH