ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
The surreality show

Roundhay Park, Leeds - 25th July 1982 - Last show of the tour
The next tour-show was more than 7 years later!!
© 1982, 2004 Billy Boll
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Street wobbling man Return to archive Page: 1 2
01-23-04 10:00 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Street wobbling man
By THOMAS WHITAKER

CATWALK star L’Wren Scott does her good deed for the day by helping this old man – her boyfriend Mick Jagger – cross the road.

The Rolling Stones singer, 60, was spotted being led by the arm in Paris by lover L’Wren, 39.

Street Fighting Man singer Mick looked more like Dr Who with his long scarf. But an onlooker said: “They looked in love, despite the age gap.”

Finger tip ... Mick gets road safety pointers

L’Wren also seemed to point out the way for the rocker. Perhaps she told him to wait for the road crossing green man to Jumping Jack Flash.

MICK’S crack addict nephew John Jagger, 25, faces jail for burgling a house after ending a 12-month sentence for a previous break-in.
Privately-educated John – son of Mick’s brother Chris – will be sentenced in London next month. His dad said: “It’s his own fault.”
01-23-04 10:02 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Even that the article is crap it gave me a laugh! LOL
01-23-04 10:02 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I just want to see the writter running on stage as Mick!
01-23-04 10:04 AM
Jumacfly LOL voodoo!!!
01-23-04 12:43 PM
Monkey Woman Yeah, the article is total crap. But it's nice to see pics of Mick and his girlfriend arm in arm. They look happy and cuddly, but dignified, as befits an elderly gentleman and his lady. LOL!!!

Oh, and btw, L'wren's outfit is very smart. Great taste.
[Edited by Monkey Woman]
01-23-04 01:54 PM
Jaxx mick's looking pretty gimpy. alot like me, in fact. it takes a confident man to continue to hang around with such statuesque women.
01-25-04 07:34 AM
Honky Tonk Man I saw that article yesterday. Oh it has no point of course, but the Sun isn't just about news, it's as big on celebrity news and gossip. Mick's an easy target and if he is to continue dating younger and taller women and wearing Doctor Who style scarf’s, then he's going to continue to get attention. I love reading all these Mick articles. I really never understood why some get so offended by comments made about his age. I mean, he's a Street Wobbling Man!

Alex
01-25-04 11:44 AM
Hannalee
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
I really never understood why some get so offended by comments made about his age. I mean, he's a Street Wobbling Man!

Alex

Ah, but you're a Mere Infant, HTM. Mick's only 13-14 years older than me, and time is NOT on your side when you get to my age

Actually, it's the sheer pointlessness that is irritating: The Sun must know that Mick's fitter (hehe) than most people of any age; it's just waiting for the cracks to appear so it can gloat.
01-25-04 12:06 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
then he's going to continue to get attention. I love reading all these Mick articles.

Maybe that's the point. He knows what to do to "get attention"!
I admit I'm an addicted Mick-watcher, of course. Even the stupidest, more pointless tabloid gossip is fine as long as there's a mention of the man. But I'm sure a lot of these gutter-racking journos from the Sun are really big celebrity fans, even though they would rather die than admit it. Why else spend one's life checking the dustbin, laundry and ashtrays of celebs? (Yes, of course, there's also the money. But if that's all they wanted from life, they'd be burgling banks or selling drugs, wouldn't they?)
01-25-04 03:56 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy If I look that good when I'm 60, I too will allow myself to be led across the street by tall women twenty years younger than me.

-tSYX --- Cry if you want...
01-25-04 04:13 PM
swapwoodfortaylor Go easy on The Sun....they generally maintain a positive attitude toward The Stones.....viewing them as a the National treasure that they are. Christ she's ugly though. Must have 3 tits when the kit comes off!!
01-25-04 04:31 PM
stewed & Keefed Hey swopwoodfortaylor,

Are you a Captain Beefheart fan ?.
[Edited by stewed & Keefed]
01-25-04 05:18 PM
soraya this guy is ugly in real life.he looks sexy only on stage with plenty of make up.he's old,he's a skeleton.the only one who looks normal in this band is charlie.and who cares if he can run 12 km per show or if he is healthy, he is still ugly.
01-25-04 07:21 PM
sammy davis jr. L'Wren gives me the creeps.....looks like stiltwoman or something. Mick could do much better, but then he does about everyone anyway.
01-26-04 05:03 AM
luxury1 Ha--that is a funny article. I think Mick looks great too. I do NOT, however, find that Luanne or whatever her name is, attractive. She must know some tricks or something.
01-26-04 05:12 AM
gotdablouse Yep, he's turning it a pretty ugly mofo...pretty pathetic. My advice to Mick, lock yourself up in a studio with Keith preferably in Paris, rather than parade around town with that Girafe woman!
01-26-04 05:28 AM
swapwoodfortaylor Yep Stewed&Keefed The Man is at the top of the pile for me based upon Strictly Personal, Trout Mask and Mirror Man. Did I see The Magic Band in London last Friday? Is the pope catholic? Is Ken Barlow still in Corrie?!!!!!!
01-26-04 05:49 AM
fmk438j

Ah that photo really made me luagh. It's a classic.

I bet Mick HATES this photo.
01-26-04 05:57 AM
Jumacfly i find her ugly...
01-26-04 11:30 AM
glencar Mick looks like he had the flu. He looks really old in that shot. Those paparazzi are villainous!
01-28-04 09:09 AM
Micksgirl This article is so stupid. I think they should put big glossies of all these "journalists" in their magazine so if we ever see them, we can laugh.

Mick isn't ugly, he's very sexy without makeup or a stage. I've seen him recently in person and he looked AWESOME. His girlfriend isn't pretty to me, especially her eyes and mouth, but we should all be happy that he's got someone so important to him in his life. You guys who say Mick is ugly are jealous, that's all. Very jealous.
01-28-04 09:30 AM
glencar Where'd you see him?
01-28-04 09:39 AM
Micksgirl In London, at the time of his investiture. He looked great. They probably took a thousand pictures of him and picked the worst ones. I don't think these are terrible pictures. He looks fine, but he can take a better picture and is better looking in person.
01-28-04 12:38 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Micksgirl wrote:
You guys who say Mick is ugly are jealous, that's all. Very jealous.

Jealous of MICK JAGGER!!??!! Never in a millions years!
01-28-04 12:45 PM
Monkey Woman Why not? He's rich, famous, talented, fit and healthy and he gets lots of chicks younger than him. Many men would be jealous!
01-28-04 12:56 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
Why not? He's rich, famous, talented, fit and healthy and he gets lots of chicks younger than him. Many men would be jealous!

Well I'm not rich, famous or talented but 2 out of 5 ain't bad.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
01-28-04 02:19 PM
Micksgirl Well, good for you if you're not jealous. I think a lot of people are. Jealousy is the only reason I can think of for some of the comments people post.
01-28-04 02:21 PM
glencar Who said he looked ugly? I said he looked like he had the flu in the one shot. Believe you me, I'd never make fun of my hero, Mr. Mick Jagger! (Although that whole knighthood thang sucked.)
01-28-04 02:29 PM
Micksgirl Someone up the thread said he was ugly, gimpy, whatever. Sounds like jealousy to me. Give the man a break. It was a bad shot. You should be happy if you look half as sexy as him when you're his age. Lots of women find him sexy without the stage or makeup.
01-28-04 02:32 PM
glencar And who put you up on that high horse? Will ye come on down? The air's getting thin & you're talking nonsense.
Page: 1 2

BEST VIEWED HIGH