ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rune Hellestad
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Reviews of the Max Lugar Header Return to archive
01-12-02 06:08 PM
Cardinal Fang Now THAT is FUCKING COOL.

The Kinkily Coat Mafia rides again !

The few, the proud, the perverted.

Later, Cardinal Fang
01-12-02 06:20 PM
steel driving hammer * Spontainious Combustion.

* Maxlugar and I together in one room.
01-12-02 06:59 PM
Cardinal Ximinez Wait a minute SDH....I was there the last time you and Lugar were in the same room. The only thing that was combustable was the chiba. If my hazy memory is correct...you weren't capable of much combustion either....LOL!
01-12-02 07:41 PM
Jaxx are your arms still that buff? interesting poetry....
01-12-02 08:48 PM
Miss U. Whose ass did Maxy kiss to get his photo up there...lol. That was too long ago Maxy, should be a more recent photo.
01-12-02 10:16 PM
Cardinal Ximinez Yeah Maxy...a more recent photo. You got no balls to put the cover of "Sweating To The Stonesies" up there as a header.
01-12-02 10:46 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Miss U. wrote:
Whose ass did Maxy kiss to get his photo up there...lol.

Hey Miss U! You don't need to kiss my ass to be upthere, just send me a photo dressing the very same way @ 17 years old and it will be there LOL, we don't care if "they" are small or big ones as long as they are wet!

If any of the nice qirls here send her pic dressing the very same way... I promise to put as a header for one day, please don't send playmates photos, must be authentic!!!
01-12-02 11:46 PM
Moonlight Mile I don't think any C10'er is a switch hitter, but if you looked anything close to that in Cleveland, you'd have left 2000 Man's backyard with a "funny" walk, if'n you kin what I mean. Damn boy! I mean, DAMN boy!

"Time waits for no one Ronnie!"

lol, of course

C10 - its a way of life
01-13-02 08:47 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Cardinal Ximinez wrote:
Wait a minute SDH....I was there the last time you and Lugar were in the same room. The only thing that was combustable was the chiba. If my hazy memory is correct...you weren't capable of much combustion either....LOL!

wait wait wait, since the late 60s chiba is used for heroin, at least here and in San Diego and southern California. Am I right?
01-13-02 08:49 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the header, and by coincidence it was saved in yesterda's archive. The archives contain older messages. After a board reaches 150 topics, the last 50 are moved to
an archive. We can't make it, but destiny's did it.

To check out the archives go to http://novogate.com/boards/archive.php?boardid=968, but remember you can't reply or modify them.

Dirty Work

Thanks to you.

I'm hardly ever blue.

Upon the morning dew.

I caress your hard rockin' stew.

It always feels new.

You make me purr and koo.

And if you all had a clue.

Tonight, you'd play Had It With You.

Maxlugar 1/11/02
Photo is Maxy Von Kinky Kink Kinko Kinkily in 1983

01-13-02 10:58 AM
Cardinal Fang
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

wait wait wait, since the late 60s chiba is used for heroin, at least here and in San Diego and southern California. Am I right?

Yes, you are correct. Here in Northern California, "chiba" or "chiva" is also used as slang for Heroin.
01-13-02 11:55 AM
Cardinal Ximinez Well, that's NOT C10 slang....we use it to mean a green leafy herb.....that's right, you guessed it....BASIL!
01-13-02 05:34 PM
Joey There are many words one can associate " Dirty Work " with , but " Purr " and " Coo " ............?

Oh the horror......

The horror ........

" Lose a Purrfect shoe up my Ass Ronnie "

Joey von Kink
01-14-02 07:37 AM
Maxlugar Holly friggin' fuck!

I missed this whole thing!

My pals de la Stones! Your buddy Maxy was sleeping off a hangover earned on Friday Night for two days.

Sweet lordy! I didn't even log on yesterday!

You are all jealous of my Great Wall of Stonesia! Long may she purr and coo!

You aint kidding Moonlight, if I still looked like that I'd be carrying your poop baby!

I saw you take a peak when we were gathering wood in 200 Man's forboding outback.

With the help of two Sweatin' to the Stonesies CD's, I will be back in my 17 year old body shortly.

"Schwing!"
01-14-02 09:39 AM
nankerphelge Fucking hysterical -- Max I wouldn't have recognized you. This was obviously before your discovery of carbohydrates.
And that hairline -- it is actually below your eyebrows!

Nice wall -- I see the Heineken plaque! Good man.
01-14-02 11:59 AM
Keith1 Maxy,

You was a skinny guy in them days!!!! How's the CD I made for you working? You should see my 52 Tele!!!

Sam
01-14-02 12:41 PM
Maxlugar I think it's best to put my feelings on this in song.

Time Waits For No Max:

Yeah I'm fat, gray and lazy..
Blubber ripples as I walk by.
But I'll always have a picture.
When I was a sexy bitch of a guy.

But Time waits for no Max
No he don't wait for me.
Etc..

Plug in your Guild
Take off your shirt
Your getting so old now
You'll soon be napping in dirt

Time waits for no Max
Etc�

You're bloated and balding
Take in those carbs
The other posters make fun of you
Take their slings and their barbs

Solo.

You used to get lots of hotties.
The chicks would get on your peg.
The jeans you have on in the picture.
Now couldn't fit on one leg.

Time waits for no Max
Etc�

I can tear down a building.
Looking for a lost bag of chips
That strong youthful chest you see.
Has now turned into tits.

Time waits for no Max.
Solo

Fade out.

01-14-02 02:00 PM
Joey My Maxy.....

That was pure genius.......

I can hear Taylor's Vibrato crying out for you .

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.